wet dreamz pt. 2

Oka so this dream was kinda a continuing of my other dream.

We were gonna get caught but I guess we teleported, maybe that was my quirk. We reappeared in my room. All three of us were on my bed. Denki was behind me, near the headboard. Kiri was in front of me. "That was close." I chuckled. The boys were in a trance. They didn't even care, we were in my bed alone. One thing was on their mind.

Denki started kissing on my neck and was humping my back while Kiri was kissing on my breast. Kiri picked at my top, obviously wanting me to take it off. So I did as he wished and threw my top on the ground. Denki made his way to be in front of me and started kissing on my breast. Kiri was leaving a trail of kisses down my breast to my stomach.

"Can you take it off?" Kiri looked up at me, pulling at my bottoms. The was he stared up at me was just so sexy. I discarded my bottoms and was now naked. I laid on my back and Denki began to kiss me, Kiri had his head in between my legs.

Kiri dipped in and softly licked at my clit. So ghostly yet it felt like heavenly kisses. I moaned into Denki's kiss, which he seemed to like. Denki massaged my breast, pinching my hardened nipples. Kiri latched his mouth on my clit and began to vibrate his tongue down, all while adding two fingers into my pussy. I put my hand in his hair, encouraging him to continue.

Denki began to nibble on my lip before biting down hard and pulling. I put my free hand in his hair and pulled him away from me. He moaned, looking at me with begging eyes. I brought him back to my lips and bit his lips hard. I stuck my tongue into his mouth and he didn't put up a fight for dominance at all.

Kiri started to thrust his fingers in me faster and deeper. I could feel I was close. Denki was begging for more attention so he began to bite at my neck. This pushed me over the edge and I came hard. Kiri came up and kissed me. I loved the taste of me pussy on his lips.

"Well that was fun. But now its your turns. A bit unfair that yall got to see me naked and not return the favor." I smirked, tellin them to undress. They wasted no time taking their clothes off.

I instructed Denki to lay down and for Kiri to get behind me. I sucked and bit all over Denki neck before dipping down to his erect dick. I kissed the tip of his dick before completely deep throating him. Once I start bobbing my head up and down, Kiri took position behind me. I was in perfect position for doggy style.

Kiri pushed himself into my drenched pussy, moaning and slowly started thrusting into me.  grabbed my hips and sped up his pace. I moaned on Denki's dick and he must have liked that sensation because he came in my mouth.

I swallowed every drop of his cum and looked up at him. "Mhm you did so good for me and you taste amazing." I praised him. Kiri began to slam into my pussy hard. He sped up again, going faster and faster. I was a moaning mess beneath him. I grabbed the sheets and arched my back.

Soon Kiri pulled out and came on my back. Denki pushes kiri out the way and began eating me out while i was still bent over. He put two fingers in and fingered me while he jerked off. Once he was hard again, he entered me. I could tell he was trying his best not to cum right away.

He moaned my name as he started to thrust into me. I reached down and started massaging my clit. Denki was more gentle than Kiri, he started slowing down before completely stopping.

"Could you get on top?" Denki seemed nervous to ask. I turned around and pushed him into the bed before hopping on top. I slid down on his dick with ease. Soon I began to grind down on him, he loosely placed his hands on my hips. I sped up the pace a bit, throwing my head back. Kiri took this as an opportunity to kiss on my neck.

Kiri reached around me and massaged my breast as he nibbled on my neck. As I bounced on Denki's dick, I massaged my clit. I slowed down and put my hand on Kiri head. Denki kept moaning and clawing at my hips.

"You like when I use you, don't you? You feel so good inside me." I smirked down at Denki, I had his completely figured out. I could tell I was close. I started grinding a bit faster, using my fingers to rub down on my clit. I clenched around Denki's dick and came hard.

"M- im clossseee." Denki moaned. I hopped off and he came on his stomach. All three of us were tired. I grabbed some towels and we took a quick shower in my private bathroom. I gave them some clean clothes and we all passed out on my bed.