pakhi slap virat

****************************************************************

Samrat had some work in army office so he left after lunch...mohrishma convinced everyone and left for their manali(greece) trip....

All old gen people decided to visit temple in evening....for everyone s well being .....Sai  went to college to submit assignments....virat and pakhi were left alone in home...

Virat decided to confront pakhi about her feelings for samrat...

V: pakhi mujhe tumse baat karni hai...

P: kaho na virat ...

V: tum kya Sach mein samrat se pyaar karti ho?

P: kya Matlab?( In anger)

V: yehi ki tum natak kyu Kar rahi ho....that you love him...

P: tum kya bakwas Kar rahe ho...I am not pretending ( in loud voice)

V: oh really...pehle mere peeche ghum rahi thi aur ab samrat ke peeche....

Pakhi slaps virat...making him furious ....

V: yeh kya Kiya tumne...

P: wohi jo tum deserve karte ho...I loved you but you didn't care...but to true...tum jante hi nahi pyaar hota kya hai...

V:oh really... tum us samrat se achanak se aise kaise pyaar Kar sakti ho....woh batao Zara...

P: kyu batau....( in anger)

V: batogi bhi kaise because you don't love him....

P: just shut up...ek aur shabd bola na toh  ....

V: toh kya?

Pakhi again moves forward to slap him but this time he holds her hand and twists it .....hurting her.....

P: virat chodo Mera haath...mujhe dard hora hai..( she winces in pain)

V: mujhe bhi hora hai dard....but no one cares...

P: mera haath chodo virat..( she cries)

Virat sees elders returning from temple and leaves her hand...

V: ok fine chod diya bye.

Virat leaves from there....while pakhi holds her arm with other hand and winces in pain...

Pakhi doesn't tell anything to anyone...and goes to her room and calls samrat...

S: hello mrs.saulankee kya hua mujhe miss Kar rahi ho?

P: haa..

S: tumhari awaaz ko kya hua mrs.saulankee  ...kuch hua kya...( in concern)

P: nahi kuch bhi to nahi...tum wapas Kab aaoge...

S: thoda late hoga ....tum dinner Kar Lena...( with concern)

P: hmm...I hate you..

S: I hate you too..

Samrat felt something terribly wrong with her...so he finished his work real fast and reached home...but still he became late...mansi opened the door for him...

S: sorry aai late ho gaya...

M: chalta hai...aakar dinner Kar le..

S: aai mrs.saulankee so gayi?

M: kon?( with wide eyes)

S: aapki pattu...

M: kya baat hai...naye naye naam rakhe jaa rahe hai....haan woh so gayi..( teases him)

S: nahi aai woh bhi mujhe Mr.saulankee bulati hai...toh..

Mansi laughs at that. 

Mansi gives dinner to samrat..he eats it and wishes her good night and goes to his room..

In samrakhi room..

Samrat enters room to find pakhi sleeping...he moves towards the cupboard and takes his night suit and changes cloths and comes back...he lies on his side of bed and sees pakhi with love...thats when he notices finger marks on her hand....he gets worried and wonders of who did this to her and what happened...thats when pakhi wake up and sees him staring at her hand...she instantly hides it under the blanket

P: aap aagaye...apne dinner kar liya ... ( with a smile she hugs him)

S: haan maine kar liya tum yeh batao tumhare haath mein kya hua..( in a serious tone)

P: kaha..kuch bhi toh nahi...( not facing him hiding her hand)

S: yahaan dekho mrs.saulankee...( in a calm voice)

P: woh mein gir gayi thi...( still didn't face him)

S: mujhse jhoot bologi ...u dont trust me do you( with hurt in his voice)

P: nahi aisa nahi hai i trust you...( crying)

Pakhi looks at him...and then cries hugging him...samrat get worried of what happened to her....and tries to calm her down hugging her,smoothing her hair....

S: pakhi mujhe batao pehle kya hua...?

P: promise karo gussa nahi karoge...aur shaant rahoge...( sobbing)

S: ok baba..nahi karunga...bolo kya hua( in a calm tone)

Pakhi tells him everything...samrat was so furious that he could kill virat if he was present there at that moment...but he calms himself down as he promised pakhi...and hugs her tightly....

S: mrs.saulankee waada karo mujhse ki tum kabhi mujhse kuch nahi chupaogi...aur rahi baat virat ki toh I'll talk to him....peacefully I promise ....

P: ok I promise...

Samrat smiles at pakhi...making her kiss him...the night was beautifully spent by them....

Precap: samrat hit virat

************************************************************************************************

That's all for today..

See you soon bye...