confession maybe 🤔

O: kya hua samrat?

S jumped on O and hugged him and started telling everything that happened...

O: it's alright samrat...baat Kar usse she will understand you...( in a calm voice soothing him by stroking his hair)

S: sacchi? Par?( again felt disappointed on the verge to cry)

O: you can talk to aadi ...pakhi uski har baat Manti hai ( after a lot of thinking he said) uska business partner 🤣

S: yeh aadi hai kon?( In anger and jealousy)

Omkar showed aadis pic...he was the same guy from pakhis bday..he felt angry that he hugged his wife...he refused to take help and decided to talk to pakhi by himself...omkar agreed with it and left the room to find pattu...forgetting his phone with samrat...it was aadis business social media account 😉...half of his pictures were with pakhi...majority were their selfie...one Pic even had mansi in middle and aadi and pakhi on left and right resp.  Standing like a complete family...

Samrat fumed in anger 😠 seeing those pictures..that's when aadi removed the family Pic...as he by mistake posted in business account...but samrat didn't see that as he already threw phone on bed...

Pakhi walked in the room

P: aakar lunch Kar lijiye samrat

(She saw his blood red eyes due to continuous crying she felt like someone ripped her heart out)

P: kya hua samrat anything wrong?( In concern)

She moved towards him hugging him tightly..making samrat forget that he was angry he too hugged her back...

P: kya hua ? Dont cry main hoon na...bataoo kya problem hai..I'll try my best to solve it...mat rona please...stop crying...

she broke their hug and pulled him towards bed and made him sit down peacefully ...she wiped his tears with her pallu.. making him look at her with adoration

P: tumhe kya hua jo bhi hua bolo I'll get everything ok Mera hote huye nothing can hurt you...don't be like this 😢 💔 mujhe accha nahi lagta tumhe aise dekh Kar...ab to main divorce bhi de rahi huna phir kyu upset ho...

Samrat felt happy and hurt all together...but he decides to react before its too late...

Samrat cupped her face and said: please don't leave me...mein Mar jaoonga tumhare Bina...I know I was wrong about you .... you can punish me but don't leave me...I love you 😘

Pakhi smiled and said: why will I punish you ...you never did anything wrong...and I love you the way you are...I was leaving you for your happiness not mine....cause my happiness is with you , mumma ,mumsi,omi baba and sweetu....

Samrat kissed her forehead 😍 💕

They continued hugging each other for a while ...then
They both wiped their tears washed faces and went to have lunch with family...

Precap: truth out

************************************************************************************************
See you soon Bye..