entry in chavan niwas

In samrakhi room

Sm: yeh Ladka kon hai? ( pointing at Aditya...in anger)

M: aur yeh bhi?( pointing at nikhil...also in anger 😠 😡 👿 😤)

Samrat and mohit looked at each other and said simultaneously: Pata lagana padega...hmmmm

Shivani entered the room due to their noise and saw the pictures....

Sh: wow kal patralekha ka bday tha...Kamal hai...tujhe pata tha samrat...

Sm: nahii

M: kaise Pati ho aap...

Sm: I know I'm sorry but I'll make it up to her today..

Sh: kya plan hai?

Sm: it's a suprise...

M: thik hai...madad chahiye

Sm: no thankyou

Sh : ok mein yeh pictures baakiyo ko dikhati hun...

Shivani runs to hall with phone...
Samrat and mohit follow her to save their wives from badi Mami..

(((Romeo to save juliet 🤩😂)))

Shivani s leg slips and virat saves her from falling but mobile falls on sais hand and she sees the pictures and shows them to virat...even virat was stunned to see pakhi...he got lost in her beauty...that's when samrat snatched the phone....

Samrat didn't like virat staring his wife his love his everything...

Sm: iske bare mein koi kuch nahi kahega...

M: ji bilkul warna badi kaku band bajadegi unki..

Sh: sahi haiii...nahi bolte par kya
baat hai itne bold kapde...waah waah..

A: kya baate ho rahi hai...

Sai tells everything to ashwini in such loud voice that ninand and bhavani hear everything and also sees the pictures....making samrat and mohit angry...but they didn't show it...

B: aane do inhe...

S: sorry samrat dada aur mohit galti se ho gaya ...

V: it's OK sai...

Sm and M (in unison) : humse sorry bola hai ...

Virat looks at them confused ...they go away without giving her a reply...

In evening aur famous five ( you know who😂😂) return....

B: aagaye....kaisi thi party?

K: party?

N: haan patralekha ki bday party...

All shocked of how they know....

((((I'm  skipping the family drama of taunts and insults you guys imagine it...))))

Everyone depart to their room

In mohrishma room

M: it's OK karishma mat room

K: tumne sunna nahi sabne kya kaha..

M: toh kya Jaana dooo

He came towards her and cupped her face and said: tum jaisi ho waisi hi mujhe pasand ho...mujhe koi farak nahi padta koi kya Kenta hai...I love you...I really love you sweety( her real name)...I love you...aur sai vahini ne Mera support Kiya Mera sapno ke liye isliye I supported her...par abb nahi ...I love you and only you...mein sirf tumhara hun tha aur rahoonga....

Karishma smiled and so did mohit...he even kissed on her forehead...

Everything became alright between them...finally they again  became mohrishma....

In samrakhi room..

Samrat entered the room and saw pakhi sitting on bed hugging her legs tightly and crying...with her head deeply buried in her knees. He felt bad but didn't know what to say...he went near her and kept his hand on her shoulder...making her lift her head and see him with her blood red eyes...due to all the crying...samrat didn't knew what to say...and pakhi jumped and hugged him and continued her crying...samrat was shocked but felt extremely happy with her hugging himmm

Sm: pakhi its ok mat roo..

P: i..m....s...o..rrrrr...yyy...sam...rat...tt

Sm: par kyu

P: f..o....r ...eeeveryth....ing.

Sm: dont be im sorry...

He hugged her tightly....smoothing her hair trying to calm her down but she continued to sob...

Sm: pakhi your dress was totally ok...even i liked it...mujhe bahut acchi lagi...gharwale old fashion hai isliye nahi samjee

P: par mumma ko kitna sab sunna padaa..mumsi ( nickname she gave to sonali...its short for mumma jaisi) aur omi baba bhi kitne sharminda aur udaas ho gaye.....

Sm: mumsi?

P: mein sonali mami ko mumsi bolti hun yaani mumma jaisi...( still sobbing)

Sm(smiling): ohh...chalo koi baat nahi ignore it ...we will see tomorrow...belated happy bday pakhi...

P:hmm( lifting her head from his chest)

Sm: happy bday pakhi..

P: thankyou ( she saw her position and moved away from him)

Samrat felt hurt when she moved away but didnt say anything..

P: sorry to hug you..

Sm: its ok tumhara haq hai ....tumhara pati hun after all

P: hmm

Sm: ye lo gift ( changing topic and handing over a box)

Pakhi opened the box and found beautiful payal...she loved it...

P: yeh bahut sundar hai...thankyou samrat..( she kissed him on cheek in flow not knowing what she did she started wearing the payal...samrat blushed but didnt say anything ....he had feelings he cant explain ((((even i cant ))))he was really happy ...)

These are the payal

These are the payal...

P: samrat yeh kaisi lag rahi hai?( with a  bright smile)

Sm : baht acchi...perfect...( looking her smile)...lets sleep now..

P: 5 min please...( in a baby voice) ( she was literally jumping 🤣 around the room wearing those payal making samrat adore her childish side which he never saw)

Sm: ok pakhi enough let's sleep...

P: please ( making a sad face with pout)

Samrat awwed on that in his mind..

Sm: so jao warna late uthogi aur phir daat padegi...

P( felt hurt): ok gud night..

Samrat too felt sad: gud night..

They both moved towards bed and slept on their sides of the bed..

Precap: bond..

************************************************************************************************

See you soon guys...