Pakhi s Realizations

****************************************************************pakhi saw Sai serving food to the saints not feeling good about it she moved away ... only to be held by her mom ... pakhis mom instigates her on how they cooked food and sai took all the credit and blessings ...

P: Its ok aai it always happens..lets leave it..hows baba why he didnt come?

V:he was busy with work so he couldnt...

P:its ok please take good care of yourselves and baba..ill go to room ...i am tired...bye...i love you..

V: i love you 2 bye..

Vaisala (Pakhi s Mom) bid goodbye to everyone and left..

Everyone was busy talking with each other...here our pakhi was sitting alone in the room ....reciprocating over her mistakes and faults...first time she held herself responsible for everything happened to her...

She remembered how badi Mami and other house people loved and supported her at the start and how she lost it because of an unfaithful man's promise...she lost the man who fell in love with her on first sight...who was craving to have her in his life...on Sangeet day...(if you guys remember) ....a man who asked her permission before marriage...a man who respected her..who never touched her or harmed her....supported her and saved her from embarrassing herself...when she told she don't want to have kids on muhdikhai .... samrat told because it was as he is going on mission...remembering all this she broke into tears...she felt like she ruined his happiness with hers...she knew all had their on decisions in life but he didn't have one...she wanted to hug him and treasure him for her life...but she knew she can't since now...only thing samrat thinks is she loves virat...and he only cares and supports Sai...like she mean everything to him...she broke into tears...she saw the fruit cutting knife on the table and decided to give up her life so...samrat could live peacefully...

She slowly moved towards the table....took the knife and was about to slit her hand ✋ 😳........someone entered the room.....

  ...: tum kya Kar rahi ho patralekha...ruk jao...

*******************************

Kya lag raha hai kon hai....

********************************

P: Sonali Mami...Aap yahann

S:tum kya karne jaa rahi thi...

She moved towards pakhi and slapped her and took the knife from her hands and threw it away.....and moved towards to hug her....

Pakhi broke into tears confessing how she lost a beautiful life she had because of a baseless promise and hopeless marriage...

S:aisa kuch nahi...abhi kuch nahi bigada...we will make it alright

Mansi and Omkar were standing near the door with karishma they all moved in only to see pakhi and sonali red eyed ...they heard everything and felt she is not fully at fault...it was virat who made promise and now he is the good one hero and what about the lives which got spoiled because of him and his wife....

Actually Karishma wanted to divorce Mohit...so omi and mansi took her to pakhi so she decides to give mohit a second chance...whereas sonali came to pakhi to thank her for being there when she needed her .... not only today but also at other times they had shared jokes and had fun ij kitchen with karishma....they had a very secreat bond...just like mansi and pakhi...they had a mother daughter bond exclusive for their rooms since mansi rarely leaves rooms and spends time in her room....omi too have a beautiful bond with his daughters...pakhi and karishma...he always turns to them for business ideas...which suprisingly always works...

Karishma being done with mohit supporting sai and everyone taunting her wantwd to end the marriage...hence she told this to mansi and omi ... since she couldnt find sonali anywhere....

************************************************************************************************

Thats all for today See you guys tommorow

Bye Bye .