fourteen.

014 ⎯⎯ if i wanted to

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"....𝐄𝐇?"
Y/N shrunk back slightly, her smile faltering. 

Teru gripped the handle of the sword, slowly bringing the blade down to his side. Silently he sheathed his sword, taking a step back. 

Y/N watched him closely, waiting for a response to her taunts. "Uh- blond-"

Suddenly she felt warmth pressed against her lips. Before she could react the feeling was taken away and Teru was walking down the hall. Y/N stared to his back, her mouth slightly agape.

"Don't test me again Y/N."

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Teru could feel Y/N's eyes on his back all the way until he turned into the boy's bathroom, the door swiftly swinging shut behind him. He pressed his back against the door, sliding down to the tile floor. 

Why didn't I?

He gnawed on his lip, his finger nails digging into his palms. He felt the pressure increase, finally stopping to take a deep breath.

He looked down to his hands, tiny red crescent moons staring back. Blowing out a sigh, the blonde laid his head back.

"Fuck Y/N."

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"Good luck on your test!" 

Y/N patted her younger sisters head, waving her off to class. She continued down the hall, flashing fake smiles and waving to people she didn't give a shit about. 

Suddenly a tall figure appeared by her side, the blonde looking straight ahead, his hands in his pockets. "I haven't seen you act this fake in a while, tiring huh?"

Y/N kept her bubbly persona up, "Yup! Exhausting actually!"

Teru nodded, grabbing her wrist. He pulled her into an empty closet, closing the door behind them. He pressed Y/N's back to the door, pushing his body to hers. 

"Teru-"

His breath began to quicken as he placed small kisses on the girl's neck. Y/N felt her face heat, her arms finding their way to the blonde's shirt. She gripped at the fabric as she felt him run a hand up her skirt. "And if you wanted to know--"

"I couldn't kill you if I wanted to."

↳ [Unedited]
another chapter!!
also this book is coming to a close soon
4-6 chapters left