eight.

008 ⎯⎯ on top

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

slight smut ?

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐔 𝐒𝐌𝐈𝐑𝐊𝐄𝐃 𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐎 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐊𝐈𝐒𝐒,
Y/N wrapping her arms around his neck. She pulled him closer, the blonde's hands finding their way to her waist. 

They stumbled backwards, Teru falling into a seat. Y/N quickly climbed on top of him, straddling him as she dove deeper into the kiss. She grinned slightly as he fingers tangled into his hair. 

Finally she was on top.

Suddenly Teru gripped the girls waist, sitting her back and pulling away from the kiss. He smirked lazily, his hands running up her thighs to her ass.

Y/N let out a slight gasp, Teru's smile growing. "You're so desperate Y/N." He chuckled, Y/N rolling her eyes. "You're the one getting handsy with my ass right now." She smirked.

Teru scowled, catching the girl's lips into a kiss once again, slipping his tongue into her mouth. Y/N pulled at the blonde's bottom lip with her teeth, her face burning as she felt him underneath her skirt. 

Teru glanced down between the kiss, noticing Y/N's movement on his lap. No doubt the girl was trying to satisfy the need between her legs. The blonde smiled, gripping Y/N's waist to keep her still. 

"Horny already?" He chuckled between kisses, pulling away. Y/N sat back, her faced flushed as she tried to fix her disheveled hair. 

"I could help you..."

Y/N turned red, feeling something hard press against her inner thigh. She puffed out air, grinning as she chuckled. 

"Wow Blondie..."

She stood, Teru staring at her blankly. "I guess I wasn't struggling uselessly after all." She smirked, "Who's on top now?" 

With that she turned, exiting the room as she left the boy to ride out his high alone. 

Teru threw his head back over the chair, slouching as a hoarse laugh fell from his lips. He ran a hand through his messy hair, his eyes half lidded. 

"This is just getting more and more fun."

↳ [Edited]
I'm going to repent