Future?...

Mikey looked in the mirror. His face and hands were covered in blood. "Why did you do this?! She won't forgive you, Mikey! She'll definitely leave you if she finds out!" Draken said angrily frustrated. They weren't here to kill. "They said they'll make her leave me. MY Y/N! *shouting* I don't give a fuck if they are her parents! *crying* Y/n is my light Ken-chin *mere whisper*.... I won't give her a reason to leave me. I'll destroy every reason, any place she can go. I'll hide their bodies and say that-that some Gang took them or-or they left! Yeah that's right! They left!" *frantically* Mikey said. "And what if she finds out?!! What are you gonna do huh?! You are going crazy Mikey! You just killed her parents! Are you out of your mind!?!" Draken exclaimed.

Draken was scared for everyone. Mikey recently proposed Y/n for marriage. They both were really happy! Anyone could see that.

She said that she wanted her parents blessing to do so

She said that she wanted her parents blessing to do so. But Mikey reputation wasn't that well. And everyone knew they won't be there. But Mikey wanted to give it a try for Y/n sake. He wanted her to have everything and anything she wishes for.

Y/n's father disowned her after finding out that she was pregnant with Keichiro, Mikey and Y/n's first child. And her mother didn't have much choice but to break things off with her. But Y/n was okay. She knew she could handle that for herself and Mikey. But when Baji's death news was delivered to her everything went dark. She wasn't allowed at the fight due to Mikey's orders. The news was given to her after a whole month by Emma. The Tokyo Manji Gang completely changed. Mikey completely shut down his emotions. And Y/n was so busy with finding job, pregnancy and coping up with Baji's death and her parents disowning her. That she wasn't able to overlook Mikey's decisions. The only person she was seeing those days was Emma, Draken and Chifuyu. Toman started taking over Gangs and fighting. By February 2013, Toman became the biggest and most powerful gang in Tokyo.

On 05 may 2013, Keichiro was born, it changed everything. Y/n and Mikey were really happy. Things changed for good. They both found a new source of light. And to their surprise, Keichiro looked a lot like Shinichiro then Mikey or Y/n. Mikey quickly took a liking to him. And hearing the name Y/n has decided just made his hurt swell with love and joy.

 And hearing the name Y/n has decided just made his hurt swell with love and joy

Y/n decided to come back into the delinquent world. Mikey made a special squad for her. It took care of damage, laws and money. Toman soon became a big multinational company but even though people knew the dirty reality behind it, nobody could ever prove it. Once Y/n finished her college, she joined Mikey permanently.

Last year, on 06 December 2016, they both were blessed with a baby girl, Emily, whose name was a token of respect to late Emma Sano. She died in a car accident caused by a rival Gang in 2015. Draken took the charge to clear out that gang and was about to be arrested but Y/n and her squad saved them. And instead Kisaki Tetta was arrested.

 And instead Kisaki Tetta was arrested

Mikey phone rang, Y/n's name flashed.

Call

Mikey:
Hello....

Y/n:
Baby are you alright?!? Why is voice sounding so sad?!? Did mom and dad said something?!?! OMG! Mikey, I shouldn't have asked you to go to them!! Ba-

Mikey:
I-I am fine Doraya-chin (@Aviishii3 thank you for the suggestion! A lot of people didn't like the nickname Dora 😂). I can't f-find them. I'm sad about it......

Y/n:
I think they moved on Mikey *sad*..... but we have each other! Chiro and Em are there too! And Ken! It was their decision to let go. Now, we have to make ours. Me and you forever, Baby~ *cooed*. I love you, we don't need anything else. We have what we need right here with us, Em and Kei. It is enough. Now come on, we have a marriage to plan.

Mikey:
Thank you so much baby! You don't know how happy I'm to hear that! You and I forever! And don't worry! I'll never let you go! I love you the most, my light!

Y/n:
I have a great surprise for you at home! B-.
Keichiro:
Mom! I can't find my phone and football jersey! Is that dad? Can you tell him to be there at 8?! I have my martial arts match as well!
Y/n:
Got it! I hope you heard that! Now come back home, there is a lot in waiting.....
And a your surprise*whispering*

Mikey:
Why are you whispering? *whispering*

Y/n:
You'll know when come home. Now, bye! OH my GOD! Your little princess is smashing banana on your blanket.

Mikey:
Y/n! I swear to god! If anything happens to MY BLANKETY! These kid won't see the next day light!

Y/n:
God! Mikey! That's our children! And it is just banana and some.......poop.... It is not like she is tearing it! Stop being a gangster! Or you, Manjiro Sano-san, will not be sleeping in our bedroom!

Mikey:
Baby!*whining* you know I can't sleep without MY blankety and YOU! SOOOOOOOORRRRRYYYYY! I love you lots but PLEASE save my blankety.

Y/n:
Don't worry, My Mickey mouse. Your 'blankety' is safe and being washed! Now byyyyyye!

Mikey:
Bye love.

Call End

"Do whatever, nobody should hear about this. And get rid of these bodies. They are starting to stink." Mikey said making a disgusted face. "And be ready by 7:30, my boy has a match!" Mikey said cheerily.
Sometimes I wish Y/n could see this monster side of yours......and bring you back......thought Draken.

$——————————————_____________________—————————-$

Sorry guys for not posting for a while. My exams are going on. I'm sorry. If you guys want some good stories. Check out my other stories and reading list.

VOTE, LIKE and ShARE!

Your support and comment makes me write!