New Future *x*

Takemichi saved both Y/n and Draken. He was both satisfied and excited. As he shook hands with Natao. When he got back he found out Hinata wasn't dead. He met Natao and hinata. But yet again Hinata died.

Meanwhile,Y/n was reading a novel when she heard the door open

Meanwhile,
Y/n was reading a novel when she heard the door open. She quickly went to greet the person who stepped in.
Y/n: "Welcome home, baby~." *kissed him*
Mikey kissed back and quietly went to take a shower. The only precious person he had was Y/n, the one who was locked up in the top floor of some building by him. He didn't want to loose her too. So he just locked her up. As days passed by his eyes became more empty, more hollow. If any other girl was in Y/n's place, she would have left. But not Y/n. She knew the guy she loved was still in there.

Mikey came out of the washroom.
Y/n: "Mikey can I go out?"
Mikey: "no."
Y/n: "It's been a long time since I have seen Ken. I just want to meet him, just a visit."
Draken was the only other person except Mikey who knew about this. Most people thought Y/n went missing or she died. When Draken stopped visiting her. She got to know from Mikey that he killed someone and is now on a death row.
Mikey: "no."
Y/n: "Mikey please. Ken would be all alone. Just visiting him once won't hurt. He has been such a good friend to us. Why can't we just visit him?"
Mikey: "because you haven't been out for 10 years! The city isn't the same."
Y/n: "I'm just asking you to drop me and pick me up. How hard is that?"

Mikey was irritated. He hasn't come home for a week and when he did, he gets interrogated! He wasn't going take this shit. He pinned Y/n to a wall.
Mikey: "you listen to me. I AM YOUR ONLY OPTION TO STAY ALIVE, so you better not displease me! You hear that! Or you'll regret it."
Y/n was shocked. Whenever he was with her, it's very rare to see him in this state. This only means he was stressed. Something is troubling him. He let go of her. But before he can turn around, Y/n hugged him. "Wanna me to give you a bath?" Mikey just hummed.

Y/n helped Mikey have a bath, which resulted in both of them showering. Y/n wore one of Mikey's oversized T-shirt. And started drying her hair using a towel, looking in the mirror. Mikey on the other hand had a towel wrapped around his waist
Y/n: "Mikey." He hummed in response.
"Do you ever wonder if we didn't do these gang stuff, what we would have done?"
Mikey: "no." *kissed her neck's crouch* "the only I care about is being with you, gang or not."
Mikey wanted to be a delinquent. He got inspired seeing his brother. But once he started loosing his closed ones. The only he craved for was love, affection and contentment. Even though he was at the top, it didn't feel the same. The only person who can give him those feelings was Y/n. His life, the First Lady, she was his everything, his light. He just wanted to destroy everything but only thing that kept him from reaching that amount of insanity was Y/n.

Y/n turned around and kissed him. Their lips moved in sync, kissing each other softly and passionately. Her hands around his neck. He used his hands and lifted Y/n. She wrapped her legs around his waist. Mikey walked over to the bed and placed Y/n on it. He removed the T-shirt she was wearing.

He started kissing Y/n down to her stomach, living a trail of love bites. He then licked her belly button, resulting in her to moan. Mikey then started to lick her legs, all the way to her inner thighs. Then started to lick her hole and suck it. "Ahhhh....M-Mikeyyyyy...." Her moans trailing in the end. "You taste sooo sweet baby~."

He inserted his 1 finger thrusting, then 2, then 3, until her hand his hand in there. Y/n was a moaning mess. She just can't stop herself. Mikey then lined his shaft to her her hole and without any warning, put it all in. "Aaaah.....Mickyyyyyy....Fuck............move!!!"
Mikey: "Look at you, Y/n. Being all slut for my dick. Cursing is bad, Lady pervert. Want me to move?" *in a cherry, mocking voice*. Y/n nodded. Mikey moved at a rather slow and delicate pace. Y/n felt soooooo irritated, she liked it but is wanted MORE.
Y/n: "Mikey, faster....baby~....." *moaned*
Mikey: "then beg Y/n. If I move faster I'll break you. I want to hear it." *cherry voice*
Y/n: "oh fuck you! I don't give a fuck if you break me! Just do it! Put your fucking dick inside my pussy and MOVE fast and hard! Please~."
Mikey didn't want to hear it twice. He rampaged into her, at an inhumane speed, with animalistic instincts.

Y/n: "oh fuck baby~.... I-I am...."
Mikey: "comeeeee....."
They both released at the same time.

After about, 10 rounds of cursing, teasing, choking, riding. They both were still there. This Y/n was taking him from behind. Until Y/n's phone rang. They only people who called her were Draken, Mikey and Hinata. It was surprising seeing a unknown number. Mikey quickly picked it up. And put it on speaker.
Mikey: "hello?"
Y/n: "aaah.....m-man-j-ji-ro....." she was in too much bliss to realise it was her phone that rang.
???: "Y/n-san? Takemichi, speaking." *sad tone*
Y/n upon hearing takemichi's name quickly stopped Mikey and took the phone away, switching off the speaker. Mikey just glared, he WAS angry.
Y/n: "oh. I'm sorry Takemichi." "Yes, just send me the address. I'll be there as soon as I could."
"Ok bye." "I have to go."
As those words were out of Y/n's mouth, Mikey quickly pinned her on bed.
Mikey: "How can you? I thought you said you won't leave me! You can't go! I'll kill you! And then Takemichi! He can't have you! You-you can't..."
Y/n: "Mikey, I will never leave you baby. I love you. Actually..... Hina, she died...... I just want to pay takemichi and Natao a visit. Hina died in front of Takemichi, Mikey. He would devastated right now. Just one visit. I promise I'll be back. You can punish however you want."
Mikey: "hmmmm. But if you leave, I'll slaughter each and everyone in Tokyo."
Y/n: "I promise I'll be back." *kissed his lip*

————————$_$———————

————————$_$———————

A/n: I hope you guys enjoy! Don't forget to check other books out!

Suggestions are open! Go and comment!

SHOUT OUT TO @luacami1234
Thank you for following me. Sorry I wasn't able to message you. No I'm not from Spain.

Guess the country that I belong to! You are right. I'll write whatever you suggest!