Our time

After they woke up, they realised it was already evening. Y/n quickly got dressed up.
Y/n: "How does it look?"
Mikey: "you look amazing! Let's just go!"
Y/n phone rang...

Y/n:
Hello?

Takemichi:
Aaah, hello Y/n-san. Takemichi here.

Y/n:
Oh, actually me and Mikey are just leaving. We'll be there.

Takemichi:
Y/n-san, can I say something? Just don't question."

Y/n:
Yes?

Takemichi:
Please don't come to the festival. I'm really having bad vibes about it. I'm so-

Y/n:
Okay.

Takemichi:
Huh?

Y/n:
Okay. Enjoy with Hina and tell Draken, we won't be there if you also didn't tell him to sit at home that is.

Takemichi:
Y/n-san, I didn't-

Y/n:
It's completely fine. I wasn't feeling good anyways. I'll talk to you later. Byyyyyye

Takemichi:
Y/n-san, I-..

Call hung up

Mikey: "what is it?"
Y/n: "is it okay? If we don't go?"
Mikey: "well you already said it. And I'm fine staying at home. If I get my cuddle. Hehehe."
Y/n: "we just woke up Mikey... how about we go eat Dorayaki and then to shrine? We'll have a good view and food."
Mikey: "done. But you'll spend a night at my house WITHOUT Emma."
Y/n chuckled. "Alright. Coming weekend."

Y/n got changed into a little casual clothe.

"I'm ready

"I'm ready. Let's go!"

Mikey and Y/n got some snacks and Dorayaki. Instead of going to the shrine, Mikey took her to a very old, abandoned park. It was quiet. After sometime, she realised.

It is the place we first met. The place where he proposed me, the place where we shared our first 'accidental' kiss.

Mikey: "remember this place?"Y/n: "of course, how can I forget

Y/n: "of course, how can I forget. It's been 2 years since we came here." *roaming, mesmerised by the memories which came with the view*
Mikey: "yeah... we got so busy with Toman. Didn't got a chance to come here."
Y/n: "you sound like an old man." *giggling kissed his cheek.*
Mikey: "do you still have cramps?"
Y/n: "nope the cuddle fixed it. Though a little pain is there." *looking around*
Mikey: "let's sit and eat, then."

They sat and ate together. They started talking about different incidents.
Y/n: "do you remember, when Keisuke pushed you and we ended up kissing?!?" *laughed*
Mikey: "and then, you beat me and him -_-......yes."
Y/n: "oh come on Mikey! Don't make that face. I did help you after that, when I got to know it was an accident."
Mikey: "you cried and apologised." *laughed at the crying part*
Y/n: "come on, I was 6! And plus, I genuinely felt sorry that I hurt you even though it wasn't your fault."
Mikey: "you know that's when I started liking you."
Y/n: "you almost had a heart attack when I said I don't like you. Hahahaha."
"But I LOVE YOU." Mikey and Y/n said in unison.
Mikey: "you know I won't mind having our wedding here, Mrs Sano."
Y/n would have turned red. And just stopped talking but being here with Mikey. All alone. Gave her courage romantically.
Y/n: "you wish!" "I was actually thinking about me and Baji getting married."
Mikey: "you are having an affair Mrs Sano. I'm utterly hurt." *pretending to be hurt and holding his chest. Imitating getting stabbed at the heart*
Y/n: "don't worry, I'll keep Baji for the wedding and take you for the honeymoon." *giggling*
Mikey: "you know, I'll kill ANYONE. If they try to take you away from me right? You were my wifey before but now it seems like you have become my personal drug. That one month without you was hell. For me and Toman." *serious*
Y/n: "I'm sure, you were the reason why it was hell for them and besides I called you everyday whenever I got time. And by the way how many times have I told you, don't. Get. Attached to someone too much. Mikey look.....even if it's me. Don't get attached. I don't want to see you in THAT state again."
Mikey: "then be my light, Dora-chin. Just like when ni-san died. You were, are and will be my light. I'll give anything up but you."

Who knew that it was going to be the actual future. His only light.

Y/n: "isn't that a bit too much

Y/n: "isn't that a bit too much. Mikey." *laughing* "well, but I can definitely give up anime and manga for you. *winking*"
Mikey: "you'll do that for me!" *surprised, excited*
Y/n: "I will." *smiling* *leaning on him*
Mikey: "then you can have the last dorayaki, whenever we eat."
Y/n: "no thanks. But you know what, I'd love to spend time like this. Only me and you."
Mikey: "we'll do that then, every weekend. We'll have our time, at this place."
Y/n: "hmmmm."
Both y/n and Mikey leaning into each other's warmth and enjoyed the comfortable silence.

Ring...ring....ring

Y/n: "Mikey, pick it up."
Mikey: "no."
Y/n: "it might be-.."
Mikey: "no. We-.."
Y/n: "hello......WHAT?!?! We are on our way." *hurriedly getting up and picking up stuff*
Mikey: "what happened?"
Y/n: "Ken got ambushed."
Both Mikey and y/n rushed to the given location.....

Thoughts:-
Y/n: just be alright Ken. I can't take care of this big baby by myself.
Mikey: I just hope you are alright, Ken-chin. I need to make Y/n-chin, stay out of the fight. She is not in the right condition. I just hope Emma fine as well.