Close ones

When Mikey and Y/n got there. Draken was already injured.
Mikey: "Don't fight. Go, keep Emma and hinata-chan safe."
Y/n nodded. She held Emma's hand and left.
Y/n: "do you know where is Hina?"
Emma: "no." *trembling*
Y/n: "Don't worry Emma. Ken will be fine. Mikey won't let him get hurt."
Emma: "Yeah...... Why aren't you fighting?"
Y/n: "Mikey doesn't want me to and I'm also my periods."
Emma: "oh."
Y/n called Hina.

Y/n: "where are you? Okay. Wait right there. Don't move. We'll be there."
All of a sudden, Kiyomasa's men showed up. Shit, Y/n thought.
Kiyomasa's men 1: "Draken's down. And now it's your turn."
Y/n: "Emma leave."
Emma: "but-.."
Y/n: "go."

"She always hides behind Mikey and Draken. Now, let's see which guy she prays to."
"Such a whore."
"Thinking she can take us down."
"First lady, more like First Lady to get Fuc-.."

Y/n: "don't finish that. You'll regret it."

A guy stepped closure to Y/n, "We give you a last chance, be our who-.." he was about to touch her cheek, when Y/n held his hand twisted it and punched his face.
Y/n: "I said watch what you say." "You are just lucky I'm wearing a skirt. Kneel and beg, I might let you go."
"YOU! Fu-.."
Y/n held the guy and punched him mercilessly.
Y/n: "aaaaww, did I hurt ego, I'm sooooorry. Go your mommy would be waiting for you." Said in a mocking tone.
"I'll KILL You! You bitch!"
All the men started running towards her.

—@—@—

Takemichi carried Draken out of the parking lot. His eyes widened at the site. He saw Y/n drenched in blood. Her white hoodie now had red patches. But that wasn't the big surprise. Y/n held a baseball bat, swinging at the guy in front of her. There were many others on the floor.

Y/n: "He-hello Take-michi......I hope Ken is f-fine." *Panting*
She was actually drenched in other people's blood. Or maybe her owns. It was hard to tell.
There were at least 20 people on the ground.

Takemichi: "Y/n-san, Draken-kun has been stabbed."

Emma: "Y/n and takemichi, we have called both the ambulance and the police!" *Running towards Takemichi*
Emma and Hinata, then realised the person between the bodies.
Hinata: "Y/n! What happened to you? Are you hurt?"
Y/n: "I don't know. My body too warm from all the fighting. So I really don't know." *walking towards takemichi and draken with a clam breath* *limping*
Hinata: "but the blood?"
Emma: "it's not hers. Don't tell me they got you angry. Bad news for them."
Hinata and Takemichi were shocked, seeing Emma so clam. Emma came near to Y/n and hugged her. "It's fine. We all are alright."

Until there attention was caught, when they saw Kiyomasa with more men. He taunted Takemichi.
Draken: "Takemichi take Emma and hinata and leave. Me and Y/n will take care of this." *trying to stand up*

Kiyomasa and his men kept taunting Takemichi. Takemichi stepped forward to fight. And as they were fighting, akkun and his friends stepped in. Everyone ran away as they heard the sirens.

They took Draken to the ambulance, Y/n insisted on Emma going with him.
Draken: "Takemichi, Y/n. Keep Mikey safe. Take care of Toman for me, First Lady." *smiled*
His heart stopped. The ambulance rushed.
Y/n: "we need to go as well. Come on."

Y/n called her mom. Luckily the ambulance that came was from the hospital that her mom worked in.
On the call:
Y/n: "hey mom, listen quietly, don't question. Ken has been stabbed. He just had a heart arrest. Keep the things ready. They'll be there any minute."
Mom:"Okay. But are you alright? And Mikey? Are you guys fine? Anyone got hurt?"
Y/n: "Yes, we are fine. Just save Ken. Please mom...."
Mom: "Don't worry, sweetie. We'll do our best. I know he'll be alright."
Y/n and others got into the taxi and went to the hospital.