Top 10 freddy facts

Requested by tumber_boy

•10: when scott was making the first game Freddy was originally not ever to leave the stage until the power goes out.

•9: like foxy, Freddy is a very smart anomictronic and the reason he doesn't leave the stage on night 1 or 2 is because he's studying you.

•8: before FNAF 3 Freddy use to have the most counter parts.

•7: golden Freddy is the real first Freddy. Golden Freddy's real name is Fred bear and then soon after this design was token by Freddy.

•6: of you were to take the 4 main characters and put them in order then Freddy would be at bottom.
Think about, foxy is loved by everyone.
Bonnie comes at next and then Chica with her being a girl it leads to fan fiction.

•5: Freddy is the least withered character in FNAF 2.

•4: it's been confirmed that shadow Freddy was a custom anomictronic suit made by the purple man.

•3: there's a theory that Freddy is phone guy.
The reason Freddy helps you is to have fun with you. You could say he's playing with his food.

•2: when Freddy is off the stage his eyes become white just like the puppet because the puppet took control of him. I did a chapter on this before.

•1: Freddy is a girl.
We all know the laugh that Freddy makes but if you go in the game files it's call laughing girl.
And you can see Freddy in the girls bathroom.