The Runaway Royal- Chapter 1

A/N Hey everyone! :) new story tell me what you think! Sorry I know it's short but it wi get better and longer!! :)

The Runaway Royal- Chapter 1

Laughter enveloped me from all sides, tossing me like a beach ball to each mocking group that I passed. Great. What did Taylor do to try and make my life miserable this morning?

I passed by a window. Nothing looked different. Hazel eyes, brimming on the edge of gold, wavy back length brown almost black hair. Ahhhh. There was the cause of the laughter.

I tore the "I'm Stupid" arrow off of my back and dumped it in the trash. Wow Taylor. Real mature. What are we in the fourth grade? If only she knew what I could order to be done....she'd never torment me again. I fumed silently as I walked to my locker. I put my books away and waited for my best friend and "sister" to come.

"Char-lay!" and there she was.

"Kat-a!" I yelled back.

"You ready for the surprise assembly?" she asked, her sky blue eyes sparkling. I made a face.

"I'm never ready for those." She laughed. The second assembly that we had been to here Taylor had done everything possible to make me humiliated.

Katie was still laughing as we walked through the double doors of the gym. I winced as I remembered the entire school spraying silly string at me. I looked around, surprised that the usual rambunctious crowd had settled down and was hardly even talking except for the occasional whisper. I continued to scan the crowd until my gaze fell on the cause of the assembly. I stopped suddenly. A man and a woman sat regally on cushioned chairs with purple drapes flowing behind.

"Oh, god," Katie muttered besides me. The woman's gaze connected with my stare. She smiled softly at me. I was a statue, but when she smiled as was able to squeak, "Mom?!"

Vote/ Comment/Fan!!!! :) tell me what you think!!!