Rumors (part 2)

(Y/f/s): your favourite song

Enjoyyyyy~

~~~~~~~~

You walked to school listening to (y/f/s) by (artist), headphones covering your ears and filling them with the melodious song.

The chirping birds and rustling of trees, mixed with your music, calmed you. In no time, you reached your school and stood infront of the stairs. Even though your morning had been good, didn't mean you didn't feel something bad was going to happen.

You nevertheless shooed the feeling off and continued walking up the stairs. The closer you reached to the hall, the more you got anxious from the weird stares on you and whispers going around. You looked around nervously before shaking your head and continue going inside the school building. You looked out for your friends, you were definitely going to ask about the commotion going on.

You noticed a black haired figure along with an ombre Haired one. You recognised them as Marinette and Alya and from the looks of it, they were arguing about something. Deciding on asking them about it, you called their names to get their attention on you.

"Marinette! Alya!" You jogged to your friends and noticed the concerning gazes they both were giving you.

"What is going on here? What is everyone gossiping about? And why were you guys arguing?" They both shared glances before Marinette took a deep breath.

"I'll tell her, you go to class with Nino" the bluenette said and Alya nodded before going off to find her boyfriend.

Marinette dragged you in a more quieter place. I'm confused asf, what's going on? You thought.

"Okay, What is going on Mari? I'm confused and now my head is starting to hurt" you huffed.

Mari sighed before saying, "Remember when Chat Noir dropped in your room when me you and Lila were doing the project? And how Lila said Aster looked a lot like you?" You nodded.

"Well long story short, she spread a rumor saying you are Aster's biological mother, and Chat Noir is the biological father" She said and your eyes went as wide as saucers.

"WHAT?!" You yelled.

"But that is not true! You don't believe her right?" You asked her.

"Of course I don't! She's just a pathetic liar, why would I believe her over my friend?"

"Thank you. Back on the topic, everyone believed that? She doesn't even have proof!" You sighed.

"Everyone except you, me, Adrien, and Chloe. And she doesn't have proof but you know how she makes up everything to make people believe her" She gave you a sympathetic look.

"Don't give me that look, you know I hate it" you warned her. She apologised.

"Its fine, Mari. I gotta end this right now" You were fuming with anger. You marched upstairs, Marinette following behind.

Once you reached the top, you put your hands on the railing and Clapped loudly loudly to get everyone's attention.

"YA'LL, FUCKING LISTEN. PLEASE DO NOT BELIEVE THE RUMORS, THEY ARE NOT TRUE. I AM NOT ASTER'S BIOLOGICAL MOTHER, AND CHAT NOIR IS NOT HIS BIOLOGICAL FATHER. HE IS MY ADOPTED SON!" you yelled to the whole school to get your point across. Just then, Lila marched in as well.

"Please Y/n, stop lying. Your secret is out. If you and Chat Noir are Aster's Biological parents, that means you have done the deed. And you are underage to do so. That means 20 years of jail" (true info, thanks to google-) she smirked.