Lila's plan

Idea credits to one of my fav dorks, MissMistica

Continue-

~~~~~~~~

After school:

"Y/n!" You heard.

Yu turned around to see Marinette running towards you.

"Hi mari, what's up?" You asked.

"I wanted to complete the project. Are you free today?" She asked. "I don't have anything important to do so....sure!" You replied.

"Where do wanna do it? Your house or mine? Or Lila's? Trust me I don't wanna do it at her's" She said the ladt part with disgust, making you chuckle.

"We can do it at mine, I live alone so it's peaceful, except when Aster decides to make my night hell" you joked rolling your eyes. She giggled.

"Okay. Now to confront...."

"Lila" you both sighed in unison before chuckling.

"Speak of the devil" you warned seeing Lila coming out of the school building.

"Lila!" You called.

She perked up on hearing her name before spotting you. She put on a fake smile and started going in your direction.

"Hey guys!" She waved. You cringed mentally along with Marinette.

"Hey lila. Me and Mari were thinking of doing the project at my house. So will you join?" You told her with you own fake smile.

"Uhh, sure why not! I don't have anyhing to do today anyways" She shrugged. You and Mari shared shocked glances before gaining your composture.

"Okay then! Follow m-"

"Hey guys!" A familiar voice called. You turned your head to the voice to see Nino, Alya and Adrien.

"Hi! What's up?" Mari asked.

"Nothing much, are you dudettes free today? Me, Alya and Adrien were thinking of hanging out" Nino asked.

"No they're not, sorry guys. We have to complete our project. You guys can hangout maybe next time?" Lila quickly said. He wasn't even talking to you. You thought and mentally rolled your eyes. You and Mari shared angry glances, directed towards Lila.

"Oh...well no problem, we can hangout next time! Plus, I will have more time for my blog, it hasn't been updated lately. So I can focus on it!" Alya exclaimed.

"Yeah, I was about to tell Nino that I couldn't come aswell, because my father won't allow it. But he dragged me here before I could even utter a word" Adrien sighed. Nino sheepishly rubbed the back of his neck chuckling nervously.

"Yea sorry about that dude"

"Okay, we gotta go, bye guys see you tomorrow!" Mari said. You waved at them and lead the way to your home.

"Okay, let's-"

"Wait Y/n!" You groaned. This is the third time and its getting irritating now! You thought. Mari chuckled at your red face. You took a deep breath and turned around with a calm expression.

"Yes Adrien?" You asked in a sickeningly sweet voice.

"So Uh, I wanted to ask yo-"

"Hurry the fuck up before I explode and kick your balls thank you please continue" you said in your calm but deadly voice. I just want to go home and rest for a few minutes in peace! You thought.