Rumors (part 1)

The sun poured through your window. The rising sun cast a rosy hue across the morning sky. Golden fingers of sunlight lit up the scene. The risen sun shone softly on the city streets, bringing with it a flurry of morning activity.

You woke up with a yawn, stretching your arms. You picked up your phone from the night stand and got out of the bed. Then you walked to the bathroom to freshen up. You opened Spotify and clicked on your fav Indian Playlist. You then played 'all izz well', a song based on exam stress and studies. You picked your toothbrush up and washed it under the sink, before applying toothpaste on it. You swayed your hips to the music and shoved the toothbrush in your mouth, before brushing your teeth.

Jab life ho out of control
Honto ko karke gol
Honto ko karke gol
Seeti bajaake bol

You bobbed your head with the music.

Jab life ho out of control
Honto ko karke gol
Honto ko karke gol
Seeti bajaake bol

"ALL IZZ WELL!" you yelled before spitting the toothpaste out. You gurgled with water before spitting it out as well.

Murgi kya jaane ande ka kya hoga
Are life milegi ya tave pe fry hoga
Koyi na jaane apna future kya hoga
Hont ghuma, seeti baja, seeti bajaake bol

"BHAIYA ALL IZZ WELL!
ARE BHAIYA ALL IZZ WELL!
ARE CHACHU ALL IZZ WELL!
ARE BHAIYA ALL IZZ WELL!" You sang, holding your toothbrush like a mic.

You walked out of the bathroom still dancing, and walked to your closet. You opened it and decided on a black shirt, black hoodie, sky blue ripped jeans and white sneakers.

"Confusion hi confusion hai
Solution kuchh pata nahi
Solution jo mila toh saala
Question kya tha pata nahi" you sang as you walked back in the bathroom and locked the door.

"Dil jo tera baat baat pe ghabraaye
Dil pe rakh ke haath use tu fusla le
Dil idiot hai pyaar se usko samjha le
Hont ghuma, seeti baja, seeti bajaake bol

BHAIYA ALL IZZ WELL!
ARE BHAIYA ALL IZZ WELL!
ARE CHACHU ALL IZZ WELL!
ARE BHAIYA ALL IZZ WELL!" You sang the whole thing as you stripped and turned on the shower. You scrubbed your hair letting it get wet.

Scholarship ki pi gaya daaru
Ghum toh phir bhi mita nahi
Agar battiya raakh ho gayi
God toh phir bhi dikha nahi

You took some shampoo in your palm and rubbed it on your head, and scrubbed it gently, spreading the shampoo all over your h/l h/c hair.

Bakara kya jaane uski jaan ka kya hoga
Seekh ghusegi ya saala ki maa hoga
Koyi na jaane apna future kya hoga
Toh hont ghuma, seeti baja, seeti bajaake bol

"BHAIYA ALL IZZ WELL
ARE BHAIYA ALL IZZ-"

"Y/n?" A familiar voice chuckled, making you letting out a gasp of shock.

Chat Noir?!

"Chat! What are you doing here!? Ugghhhh its 7 in the morning!" You groaned and paused the song.

"I decided to give my Angel a Morning visit, but looks like someone was enjoying their morning already!" He chuckled again.

"Oh my good god Chat, this is so embarassing!" You mumbled.

"Hey don't worry I do that too! Just with a diffurrent song that is!" He laughed.

"Shut up!"

"Okay okay! I'm waiting for ya, playing with Aster in the meanwhile" He said.