𝐯𝐢𝐢. 𝐬𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐬𝐟𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐧𝐞

Jun-ho was in the room with the VIPs now. Y/n was patrolling the hallways with Jun-ho's square mask to avoid any rising suspicions.

Jun-ho glanced at the large screen that focused on all the players. He attempted to raise his concealed phone towards the screen.

The players had chosen their order at this point and the woman on the PA had begun her announcement.

"Hello, players, let me welcome you all to the fifth game.

The fifth game is Glass Stepping Stones. The stepping stones before you are made from one of two types of glass, one will be tempered glass and the other will be normal glass. The tempered glass stepping stone as strong enough to hold the weight of two people.However, the normal glass will break even if just one person steps on it. For this game, you will guess which one of the next two tiles is the tile made of the stronger tempered glass, and only step on those across the 18 pairs of tile. You may then cross over to the other side safely and pass this game."

The large VIP by Jun-ho was grumbling. It seemed that he had bet a considerable amount on the very first player to cross the bridge.

"Scumbag" muttered the VIP and drowned his glass of alcohol. He looked around the room before his eyes landed on Jun-ho. He picked up one fat finger and beckoned the police officer. "Bring me another scotch."