𝐢𝐯. 𝐚 𝐜𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐧 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐭

Time has its own flow and in that its own beauty, for it cannot be commanded by wind as water can, yet only pass with unique divinity. Knowing this, Y/n still desperately wished she could control time.

The second game of honeycomb was painstakingly slow. Y/n had the easiest job she could've had and she had to be grateful. Y/n was merely keeping watch over the area, yet the effect of the game was not lost on her.

Every gunshot, every dying breath, every gasp of despair resounded in her ears and she flinched at the thought of another body in the incinerator. After the time was up Y/n watched as the last contestants were shot. She turned on her heels and went straight back to her room. Her duties for the day were over.

Y/n knew that a fight had been planned to break out with the players tonight but she had no part in it. Jun-ho had to clean up after the game and after the fight. Y/n only hoped that he could find a bit more information during his missions.

It was a noisy evening but soon enough the woman on the PA was announcing.

"Attention, staff, it's now time for you to go to sleep. Congratulations on a good day's work"

Y/n was quick to dive under her covers and pull out her phone. With a flash of regret she saw three missed calls from Ha-kun and five from her father. It pained her that she couldn't call them so she went to their messages.

She found Ha-kun's first.

Y/n

Where are you?

It's been two days.

Answer me!

Do you need help?