𝐯𝐢. 𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐝𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬

It was as if the two of them had forgotten where they were. In each other's embrace they could almost feel the golden sun's rays hitting their warm cheeks. They felt free and happy, both emotions that they currently were in no situation to express.

Y/n pulled away from Jun-ho and her eyes widened in recollection. Jun-ho seemed to come back to his senses as well. In a synchronous motion the two of them pulled on their masks and began their journey back to the leader's room .

The two of them crept silently around the black room until Jun-ho pulled the trigger to blast open a door. The couple found themselves in a room full of documents. Looking at one of the binder Y/n gasped.

SQUID GAME 1999

"Jun, these games...they've been going on for decades. And there's multiple ones a year" whispered Y/n running a finger along the various binders.

Jun-ho was silent as he flipped through the list of players of the 2021 Squid Game. "He's only been gone for a few weeks. In-ho can't be in any of the early ones."

The alarms started to blare. Y/n was certain the leader was looking for the two of them. "Jun-ho maybe we should–"

"He's here somewhere" said Jun-ho determined. "I can feel it." Y/n watched his eyes wander toward a gift box that was enclosed in one of the drawers. Jun-ho pulled out a sheet and Y/n walked over to peer over his shoulder.

LIST OF PLAYERS

Y/n's eyes glanced down the sheet until they landed on a familiar name.

2015 28TH SQUID GAME PLAYER 132, HWANG IN-HO

"Hwang In-ho" gasped Jun-ho.

"2015" whispered Y/n. "But then–"

"In-ho" sighed Jun-ho rubbing a free hand against his temple. Y/n began snapping pictures of the evidence and the two of them were back in the leader's room when the phone began to ring.