𝟏𝟑 » 𝒇𝒆𝒂𝒓 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓 «

I scratch my neck when Thomas opens the door to our room, it was a long days, for everyone. We decided to go to bed and we fly back to Rome tomorrow. Thomas closes the door and looks in my eyes, he still isn't done with the Dad topic. "Thommy, please leave it", I wrap both my arms around his neck and lean in to press my lips on his, when he pushes me softly away.

"You should take this seriously Elena, he doesn't respect your choices, he has to know he is wrong", he undresses himself and I throw him his pajama. He lays on the bed, without saying another word to me, he is irritated, and because of me. "Thomas, I don't want to think about it anymore, please just get over it", I also undress myself and take my pink sating pajama out of my suitcase.

"I can't, what if he suddenly stands on your front door, what if you see him in the supermarket, and I can't be there to protect you". His behavior is annoying, but his words make my heart melt. "He is not a serial killer, he just wants to talk to me. And I said no to that, hopefully he will understand it now". I brush my teeth, clean my face and wash my hand, before I lay down in the warm bed next to my boyfriend.

"How can you be mad. I just want to protect you from your dad. I see he makes you so unhappy", he stares at his phone. I also open my phone. "Thomas, you know I'm not mad. I just say that we only make it worse". He rolls with his eyes, without giving me a face. "He will not stop trying to contact with you if you don't make him know". "I did let him know, and if he really loves me he will leave it like this".

For almost five minutes it's quiet. We stare at our phone, doing actually nothing. Thomas is probably insulted because I don't allow him to call my dad. Without asking, which I don't need because Thomas is mine, I crawl towards him and lay my head down on his chest. "Don't be mad Thommy, I just don't want my dad and boyfriend fighting with each other", he says nothing but puts his phone away.

He kisses my messy hair, gentle, while caressing my shoulders with his fingertips. With my lips I gently kiss his chest. "I'm not mad dolcezza", I close my eyes and let myself drown in his warm kisses and hugs. "I'm just worried". "No need to be worried, with you I'll be okay".

*Thomas posts a picture while he holds Elena, in Berlin*

Elenacolombo, giorgiasoleri_ and 2.893.189 others likes this photo

Tagged: elenacolombo

Thomasraggi__: just you and me

Comments: 193.493

-

Giorgiasoleri_: gosh you are way to close with each other

Elenacolombo: giorgiasoleri_ you and Dam, I couldn't call that different babe

-

FAN1: wait- Y O U A R E I N B E R L I N

FAN2: FAN1 yea for the pre listening party of MAMMAMIA

-

Elenacolombo: you are the best, like THE BEST

Thomasraggi_: elenacolombo ly dolcezza <3

-

"I'm so damn proud of you guys, you worked so hard on this song. And my dram life had to destroy it", I crawl closer to my boyfriend and kiss his cheekbone, softly. "Don't you dare apologize for this, because it's so not your fault", with his hand he grabs my cheek and makes me look in his eyes, so strict. "You can't help it that this is your family", he places a soft little kiss on my nose. "I know, but it's always about me, you are an italian rockstar, let's talk about you for once". Thomas blushes, placing another kiss on my nose.

June 2th 2017

"Mom, I wanna stay here". My tears drop down my cheeks and splash on my mother her light blue pants. "Honey, tell me, what is bothering you". She stays so calm, and it's weird she asks, because she knows where I'm talking about. "I asked dad for pads last week, and he told me it was disgusting and that I should fix it myself", I sob, harder when the memory comes back.

My period started earlier than I thought, I was already scared by asking my dad if he could buy me pads. His reaction made me only more scared. "Ow honey, don't listen to your dad, couldn't you ask Samantha?". The thought about asking Samantha for pads gives me chills, even though she is also a women with these problems each month. She was never going to help me.

-

I am so sorry for such bad parts the last days. 

I'm sorry but here is a little 'schedule' since I am a perfectionist. this book will reach 21 parts, and that another short book will be up. AND AFTER THE SHORT BOOK, I'll add 5-10 new chapters in this one, since I have such an amazing ideaaaa

You will see everything soon ;)