𝟕 » 𝒘𝒆𝒍𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝒃𝒂𝒄𝒌 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒎𝒊𝒍𝒚 «

T H O M A S

As quiet as I can, I open the door into my house. It's weeking and only 1 PM. So I know everyone is still sleeping. I didn't told the boys I was going out with Elena last night, but Victoria might have them, since Elena told her and Veronica. "Can you go see if someone is in the living room, I'll bring my stuff upstairs", I open the heavy wooden door and Elena and I get in.

My girl nods and pulls off her heels, they make a really load noise on the marble floor. She makes her way towards the living room and I run upstairs, I see light in Ethan his room, so he is awake. The door to my room is open and quickly I throw my stuff on my bed, when I hear a voice behind me. I recognize Ethan's voice. "Where were you last night?". His voice sounds creepy and serious, too serious.
Elena also walks up the stairs and Ethan his serious and creepy face turns into a happy face, "awh you guys were together". Elena giggles and I blush. "Does this mean?". "Does this mean what?", I ask, but Elena answers the question. "You thought you were never gonna see me in this house again didn't you Edgar, we'll guess what I'll be here again almost every day". Ethan chuckles.

Elena walks into the room and I wrap my arms around her. I love her being back in my room. My lips are on her cheeks and Ethan's face turns to a disgusted face. "If you don't like the view, than leave Edgar", Elena slams my door closed with her foot.

Her hands run through my hair and I look her in her eyes, while holding her on her waist. "You turned from that sweet little girl to a badass bitch in only a few months", I grin at her while she bits on her lip. "Don't you like that Thommy?", I can tell her that I like it, but that seems a little pussy. "Hell yea I do", I lift her and place her against the wall.

I press my lips against my girlfriend's, she stops me with her finger. "Not so fast, mister Raggi. Tonight you'll get me". She jumps out of my arms, and makes her way to the door. I look after her and bite on my lip, she sees it. "Don't you dare look at me like that, Thom". "You are my girlfriend, I can look at you like this whenever I want baby".

E L E N A

I walk down the stairs as I hear Ethan and Damiano talk in the kitchen. They stop talking and pretending they are cleaning when I step in. "Where were you talking about", I smile at the two boys. "so are you guys back together, when did that happened?", the singer asks. I chuckle.

"Well we talked, and yea we still had feelings for each other. Than he took me on a date, and than yea", I blush and look at the ground. Ethan and Thomas both smile. "I knew you would go back to that jerk", Ethan chuckles.

"Which jerk", my boyfriend walks in and slaps my ass. Insulted I turn around, "don't think you can do that". He looks in my eyes and grins. "You were the jerk we were talking about", damiano sits down next to Thomas who starts up the PlayStation. And the singer starts bullying his best friend.

Ethan and I laugh at the two rockstars who are almost fighting on the couch, Damiano is trying to destroy Thomas his game, while Thomas keeps pushing Damiano away and tries to save the world in his game. "It's good to have you back in the family", the drummer hands me a second cup of coffee and we both light a cigarette.

"Thanks edgar".

December 31th 2019/ january 1th 2020

"Happy new year!", everyone yells and starts hugging each other. Victoria and Veronica almost choke me with their hard hugs, I kiss the sisters on their cheeks, "happy new year bitches". It's my second new year with the band, and it's totally different. Last year we were with a huge group of people, of which I only knew a few of them.

Also Ethan his girlfriend was there, luckily it's his ex now. She was a bitch, and always a controller of Ethan his life. He desevers was better than that bitch. I see Thomas heading towards me, and lifting me up. "Happy new year my love", his warm lips presses on mine, and I taste the flavour of hot apple pie.

I lay in Thomas his bed, after so many weeks I'm finally back. And I missed it. Can you imagine? Yesterday morning I thought I was never gonna get back together with Thomas. And right now I lay down in his bed, with the dark blue sheets and the white fluffy blanket I got him for Christmas.

Victoria knocks and one eye is looking into the room, when she sees I'm the only one here she comes in. "Vic? Where the fuck were you today?", she giggles. "I heard you were here so I knew it was a good sigh, so I bought something for you. To celebrate that you are back in the family", she hands me a light pink back.

"O my gosh vic! you didn't have too", carefully I open the bag and Victoria start giggling. A black lingerie set comes out of the bag, it's very sexy. I shut my eyes down, and hide my face in my hand. Victoria laughs so hard about my reaction.

"Victoria! please", she laughs even harder. "Thomas will probably love it", Vic says. I think about him, I am a hundred percent sure Thomas will love it. "But w-why did you bought it?". "Just a welcome back gift", she grins.

"I don't know if you know, but a welcome home gift is mostly a flower or a cake". I look at the little diamond while I hear Thomas getting out of the shower. "Just put it on Elena, Thomas will love it", she quickly makes her way out of Thomas' room. I stick out my tongue, and Thomas walks in.  

-

hot things for a hot guitarist