S1:1:

•Y/N's POV:•
"Silco! Sevika is being scary again!" I cheerfully screamed as I ran away from the tall woman covered in layers of clothing. "I'm gonna get you!" She growled as she was about to leap onto me, I laughed loudly as I jumped and used the table next to me to boost my jump to the left and grip onto a bar, leaving me hanging there as I looked down and saw Sevika on the floor, looking up at me in shock. "Why you 9 year old bastard get down here before you get hurt!" Sevika shouted as she got up and raised her arms to catch me, I let go and fell into her arms. I laughed as she hugged me tight, "and I've caught you!" She laughed as my eyes widen in realisation and began to squirm in her arms, "noooo!" I shouted. Silco ended up walking in at that moment. "What is all this ruckus about?" He grunted, "Silco! Did you see what I did! I jumped so high!" I laughed, he raised a brow in confusion.
"Indeed she did, she was running away from me and ended jumping to that pole up there." Sevika looked towards that high up pole I was just hanging onto a minute ago. He looked up and hummed.
"Well done Y/N. You'll come in great use for the future." Silco patted my head. I huffed. "Why can't I do missions now?" I asked, Silco shook his head. "Not at the moment, I'm doing a plan that needs a little bit of blood shed." He explained, I pouted as I was now placed onto the ground, our cat walked up to me as I smiled and picked him up. "I'm going to play with Mr. Cat!" I announced and ran off with Mr. Cat in my arms.

-•No One's POV:•-
"She's a special one isn't she." Sevika said, looking at where your small figure had just ran off to. "She is, which is why she is top priority here. She is the only Family I have left now." Silco sighed. Yes, Family.
You weren't his sister no. You was his step-daughter. He found you in a lake years back as a baby.. well more of a toddler. It was The exact lake that Vander had attempted to drown Silco in. You were balling your eyes out. The bitter cold water chipping at your soft delicate skin, it turned out your parents were found dead next to you. Being killed by Vander himself, Silco, understanding the pain of being betrayed by close ones and seeing your loved ones die in front of you happily took you in, and raised you as his own. Meeting friends who happily helped him out, in business work and family work. It was all just a good joy of bundle with your smile.
Everyone loves you. Family, friends, even the pets.

—•Y/N's POV:•—
I saw someone run in, I lifted my gaze on the cat to see it was Deckard! Although he was hurt pretty badly.
He was forced onto a chair as I backed away the business work going on. Yet I still reminded in the same room.
I grabbed a ball and laid of my back, I placed the ball on my feet which were high above me and began to bounce the ball repeatedly without dropping it once or using my hands.
I saw Deckard get up and was about to leave, but when he was about to pass me I grabbed his ankle and he fell over. I looked down at me as I smirked, "what's new?" I asked, laying next to him.
"Just some 4 kids messing around up North that's it." He rolled his eyes and walked away. I kissed my lips and rolled my eyes. "Your boring as fuck." I growled.
"Y/N." I turned and saw Silco walking towards me, "me and our friends are going to be out tomorrow. Go to the main part of the factory and wait in the living room by afternoon." Silco said sternly. I nodded as he turned and walked away.

I wonder what's going on tomorrow...

It was the next day and I was at the factory like Silco said, I legs hanging over the armrest as I was tampering with technical stuff, I was humming a soft tune as I waiting for Silco. I grabbed a pillow and planted it on my chest, now hugging it tightly.
I heard an echo of footsteps against the metal platforms in the main area, followed by some pained grunts.
I poked my head out of the door to only be welcomed by a dark hallway, blue light from the mood came from the right, and that is where I went. I once again poked my head out of the opening, seeing a rather large man and Silco with Deckard slouching over the bars walking off and Urgot who was standing by, I hid back behind the wall and began to ease drop. Ignoring the loud clanging noise of swords being made.
"Even with your monsters, you won't win a war against Piltover." The big man said, his voice was so familiar. "I don't have to. I just need to scare them. They won't dare set foot in the underground again." Silco said, I heard someone throwing up and Urgot laughing. "You'll get people killed for what? Pride?" The man asked. "For respect." Silco said "opportunity. Everything they've denied us." Silco mumbled.
I sat down knowing this'll be something interesting to hear, I may not understand it, but it's worth a try. "You've has my respect. The lanes' respect, but that... that was never enough for you." So Silco and this man know each other...
"We shared a vision Vander. A dream of freedom. Not just for the lanes, but the whole of the underground, United as one. The nation of Zaun." Silco paused. They had a dream?
"Do you even remember? I trusted you." Silco growled. "And you betrayed me." Silco went quiet.
"What I did to you.. I've never forgiven myself. You were my brother." Vander grunted.
"No you still don't understand. Can you imagine what it's like? When your blood mixed with the filth and the river toxins eat through your nerves. Oh I hated you for what you'd done. But as time passed, so did my hate. And I was left with an understanding. The only way to defeat a superior enemy is to stop at nothing. To become what they fear. I hated you, but you kept my respect. Until you make peace with them, Played Lapdog. After everything we suffered." Silco gasped. I heard metal clanking around in the background.
"I had no choice." Vander only said, "Perhaps. But now you do. Shimmer. We have the power, we can finally realize our dream. Brother." I now heard liquid... what was going on?!
"Look at what you've done. Benzo. These kids. In fighting topside, you'd sacrifice everything that we are. It's not the way, can't you see that? Kill me if you have to, but please spare the lanes." Vander, he sounds like a good man. But why is he trying to make it seem like Silco's the bad guy?!
"You'd die for the cause, but you won't fight for one?" Silco asked. Vander only scoffed, "I'm just... not that man anymore." Vander said.
"I'll show you what you really are." Silco lastly said and everything went quiet once again.
I looked to my right to peep back again only to see Sevika there holding a cigarette, and threw it in the ground.
"S-Sevika?!" I whisper shouted, she looked down at me and smiled, "you stay far from here, or just stay right there. Or els Silco is gonna ground you." She said, and turned back to the man and scoffed.
"What's going on?" I asked, giving her an innocent look. "That man. He's a bad person." Sevika explained, "he tried to kill Silco. He killed your parents." Sevika said. I gasped as tears formed in my eyes, she sighed and bent down hugging me. "It's going to bring alright. Just stick to the shadows for now." Sevika wipes my tears and stood back up.