Chapter 7 - Double Death

LIGHTS! CAMARA! ACTION!

Hiccup POV

When the screaming death came up from the ground, I was actually scared. It was giant. Almost have the size of the red death. (I know it's not, but just stick with me here.) "WE NEED TO GET UP THERE!" I said in dragonese. Me and Astrid got on toothless and toothpaste.

"You two? Oh, wait you want revenge for me killing your parents." It said. Toothless and toothpaste growled at this. "Well, it's time to finish the job." it said with a snarl. It then started chasing us. Night furya are really fast, so it was easy to outfly it.

"COME HERE! YOU WILL DIE! YOU WILL PAY FOR SIDING WITH HUMANS!" It screamed. "We need to lead it out of the hidden world!" I told the others. I got nods. We then started flying towards the caldera.

The screaming death kept on chasing us. We were almost out, but then. I got hit off toothless by the screaming deaths tail. I was sent right towards Astrid. I knocked her off toothpaste. I got hit so hard, that I could not even deploy my flight suit.

"This is gonna hurt." I said weakly as the ground came into view. I could kinda hear our dragons calling our names. Me and Astrid were hurling to the ground. Then, we hit it. It hurt so much, that I couldn't hear me and Astrid screaming.

I looked up, toothless was falling, without me he can't fly. "No..." I said weakly. But then, toothpaste caught him, she brought him back up to a ledge. The screaming death was almost a them. "Toothless, toothpaste, no..." Said Astrid.

After, something inside me and Astrid clicked. "No! TOOTHLESS!" I screamed. The screaming death heard me. Before he went to us, He knocked toothpaste into the wall. This must of broke her wing, because she couldn't fly. Me and Astrid stood up weakly. "ASTRID! HICCUP!" I heard the fury's roar. "Never t-touch our dr-ragons." Astrid said really weakly. Then, Astrid's eyes started glowing white.

Small bits of white lightning was on her. I looked at myself. There was black lightning. We both looked at the screaming death. It looked like it had just seen a ghost. "W-what are you doing?" It said nervously. "You heard her, never touch our dragons." I said. I then felt no pain.

I'm guessing neither did Astrid. It screamed in our face. We just stood there like nothing happened. Then I felt a tingling feeling. Me and Astrid transformed into dragons. I was a night fury, and Astrid was a light fury.

We didn't know what was happening, but we didn't care, we could worry about that later. The screaming death then took off. We jumped into the air, and beat our wings. We started chasing it in the sky. We still had the lightning on us, but our eyes were normal.

Mine were green, and Astrid's were blue. I then opened my mouth, hoping a plasma blast would come out. I then felt something inside me, it was like a lever I needed to push, so, I did. Then I fired a plasma blast from my mouth. It hit the screaming death right on it's wing. It fell down.

Me and Astrid flew down to it. It looked scared. I didn't want to hurt it. So I said "Do you want to join us?" It looked very confused, so did Astrid. "Why? After all I did to you. Why? You can just kill me now." It said. "That's not how we do things around here." Said Astrid. She understood what I meant. "We will give you a second chance, but this time, don't kill any dragons on purpose." I said.

"Thank you for giving me a second chance." The screaming death said. "Your welcome, do you have a name?" Astrid Asked "Yes it's (TECHNOBLADE. Jk, XD.) rockjaw." Said rockjaw. "Well you found yo-" Before I could finish my sentence, I felt weak again. I'm guessing so did Astrid, because we both went back into human form, then both of us fell to our knees.

"Are you okay?!" Asked Rockjaw. I could not even answer. I then saw my mom coming on cloudjumper. She looked at rockjaw angrily. I think she thought that he was hurting us. So, when my mom came down, I used all my strength, to say "D-do-on't hur-rt, h-him. Then everything went black.

Time skip brought to you by, ummmm, a sarcastic me. Terrible joke. Move on. Still Hiccup POV

I woke up in a bed. Astrid was next to me. I didn't know what happened. Then it all came back to me. The fight, the screaming death, to- wait, "TOOTHLESS!" I yelled. This kinda woke up Astrid. "mgwnsuabdwiasbdywab." She mumbled. "Good morning Astrid." I said. At this she woke up. "WHATHAPPENEDISITDRAGONHUNTERSVIGGO!?!?!?" She snapped. "No nothing happened!" I said quickly calming her down.

"Wha- where are we? What happened?" She said. I think then it hit her too, the battle, the fight, toothpaste also. "Where are our dragons?" She asked scared for toothpaste. I was also still worried about toothless. "I don't know. The last thing I remember was us passing out in front of the screaming death." I explained. We the hear someone say my name in dragonese. "Hiccup?"

Then, a black night fury head popped out from the door. I was so happy to see toothless. Another white light fury head popped up above toothless and said. "Astrid?" I could see that she was happy to see

"HICCUP! ASTRID!" they both screamed at once. They both licked our faces. "Ugggg, you know that doesn't wash out." I said. I glanced at Astrid. "Welcome to my world Astrid." I said.

"Wait what happened. Where's rockjaw, I thought you guys were stuck on that cliff?" Said Astrid. "Well let me explain, what I know, is that you made peace with the screaming death, then you somehow passed out. Your mom found, and the last thing that you said was "Don't hurt him." So we didn't hurt the screaming death, we told everyone that he won't hurt them, so he's waiting for you somewhere, Valka and us made this hut, we put you in it. You're fully ok, except for, Hiccup, you have a broken knee, Astrid, you have a twisted ankle. So you can't get out of bed for a while." Said toothless.

"Well, that's a lot." Said Astrid. "Yea, luckily I didn't lose another leg. When can we get out of bed?" I asked. "Not for a week." Said toothpaste. "Well that's not too b- WAIT, A WEEK?!!??" Said Astrid. "Yes, and the bewliderbeasts want to see you... as soon as you guys can walk." Said toothless. "So, we're stuck here for a week, and the second we can walk, go straight to the bewilderbeasts?" I asked. "Yes." Said toothless. "Ok." I said, then I got out a notebook and started drawing toothless and toothpaste.

Everyone just looked at me with a blank expression. "What?" I said. "You're just going to brush off staying in bed for a week and draw?" Asked Astrid. "Yea, if we're going to be stuck, why not make the most of it." I said. "Good point Hiccup, and is that me?" Asked toothless while looking at my drawing.

"Yes, yes it is." And I continued drawing. I then heard the voice of my mom saying, "Toothless? Toothpaste? What are you doing in their room?" She then landed. Her eyes lit up. "You're awake!" She said with excitement "Yes, and you don't have to explain anything, they already did." Said Astrid pointing at toothless and toothpaste. "Ok, do you feel ok, do you need anything?" She asked. "No we're find, thank you." I said while drawing.

"Ok, tell your dragons if you need anything." She said, then walked out, jumped on cloudjumper, and flew off. "So, did you guys build this place?" Asked Astrid. "Yes, on the outside it's a bunch of rocks from the hidden world that glow. It's giant. From the inside, you're only in one room. There's a kitchen, another bedroom, a living room, we also made a forge Hiccup."

Said toothpaste. YES, I thought. "That's good. How long were we out?" I asked. "A week." She said. "A WEEK!?!?" Me and Astrid shouted at the same time. "Yea, for now get some rest." Said toothless as him and toothpaste went on their rocks heated them up, and went to sleep.

Astrid rested her head on my shoulder and looked at what I was drawing. Soon, she went to sleep. I thought, what might the bewilderbeasts have to say. I yawned then went to sleep.

DONE. Updated much faster this time, hope you liked it! Word count: 1506. Pretty long and very quick. It was also very fun. At the end I put some Hiccstrid, cause like there's not enough. Don't worry, I will add more. For now, plz follow, comment, and vote. bye!

~httyd