Chapter 2 - Rescue

LIGHTS! CAMARA! ACTION!

Astrid POV

I went to the cove and when I was there I found Hiccup, Toothless, and a terrible terror. I hugged him and said "Where have you been!" "Looking for a place to stay, and I found one. It's amazing, you have to see it." He aid. Then he told me how to train the terrible terror. I found that he had amazing stealth skills, so I named him Sneaky. A few days after that, I was about to go to my room and get sneaky to send a letter to Hiccup, when I ran into Snotlout, my parents, and the chief. "Umm why do you need me?" Said Snotlout. "Why do you want me to do anything with this muttonhead?" I asked. My dad then said "Enough talk, you two are going get married." Said my dad. When he said this, I flipped. "NO!" "YES!!" Was an overlap of me and Snotlout. I was the one who said "NO!" obviously. "NO, NO, NO! DAD YOU CAN NOT DO THIS TO ME! I WILL DIE BEFORE I MARRY THIS NITWIT!!!" I screamed. Snotlout had a smile that stretched from one eye to another. My dad replied with "Snotlouts heir now, so go to your room." This was good because I could get Sneaky and tell Hiccup to get me out of this nightmare. So I started writing.

Dear Hiccup

My mom and dad are forcing me into marrige with Snotlout. PLEASE GET ME OUT OF HERE! I would rather leave then marry him so please get me out!

Astrid

"Sneaky, give this letter to hiccup." I whispered. Just then Snotlout burst through the door. "Come on Astrid, we're getting married, It's no big deal that you have to lock yourself in your room." He said. "NO. I AM NOT GETTING MARRIED TO YOUR BONEHEADED BUTT, NOT NOW OR EVER." I screamed. Then my dad said "Yes you are, look Astrid, this is to benefit you. Snotlout's heir, if you get married to him then you will have power, and wealth." "DAD I WILL KILL MYSELF BEFORE I MARRY THIS GUY!" "Stoick is it okay if we lock her in her room until the wedding?" Asked My mom. "Sure." Said the chief. I then just waited until Hiccup arrived. A few hours later at 8:00, When the raids were about to start, I got a letter. It read

Dear Astrid

I am coming to get you on this raid. I am also gonna free the dragons in the arena. Get you backpack of stuff to leave. When you are ready jump from your window. Either I, or a dragon will get you.

Hiccup

YES! I soon started grabbing stuff for a small pack. And people wouldn't think twice about me not being at the raid because I'm in my room. I looked outside, there was people running here and there. I looked at the sky and saw a small black silhouette. So I jumped from my window. Then underneath me, Toothless appeared. I saw another black scale fly into my room. I didn't think much of it. Hiccup then took my on a ride. "Glad you could join us." He said. "I wanted to. No I had to. My parents are forcing me in a marriage with Snotlout because he's heir, since everyone thinks you died." I said. "Marriage with Snotlout? Oh my Thor that's bad. Either way, wanna go to my island? It's a few days away." He said "Sure I said.

Hiccup POV

After me and toothless left berk, we started searching for a place to stay. A few days later we found the perfect place. We set up a small camp and have been living here. A few days after that, I made a hut, One for visitors to.

Its been 2 years since we left. I had a small forge running, and I trained many more dragons. I had about a hundred now. I was about to get to the forge when a terrible terror landed on me. I thought it might be Astrid, so I opened it and it read

Dear Hiccup

My mom and dad are forcing me into marrige with Snotlout. PLEASE GET ME OUT OF HERE! I would rather leave then marry him so please get me out!

Astrid

So I took Sneaky and wrote back,

Dear Astrid

I am coming to get you on this raid. I am also gonna free the dragons in the arena. Get you backpack of stuff to leave. When you are ready jump from your window. Either I, or a dragon will get you.

Hiccup

When I got to Berk I zoomed down to Astrid. When she was there, we chatted for a bit then left (To lazy to write it all over again.) A few days later we got to my island. I had called it Dragons Edge. "This place is amazing!" Said Astrid. "I know, it's also outside of the archipelago. Let's go to bed."

Stoick POV

It's been two years since Hiccup was taken and killed. We actually needed him though. Because he was the one who worked really fast. Without him we don't have many weapons. I went to Astrids house to get her for the ceremony. But then She wasn't there. All that was left was another black scale. "What?" I whispered Then I went over to the Hoffersons, Ingrid, and Sven. "Astrid is gone. I looked in her room. All I found was this." I said as I held up the scale. They gasped. "I-is it the same scale?" Asked ingrid. "I don't know. But I think it is." I said. I saw Sven fuming. "IT TOOK HICCUP, NOW ASTRID?!?!" He screamed. We got him to calm down, but still sad.

A few days later was Astrid's funeral. It was very gloomy. So after I went to the great hall to do some work. A few days later trader Johann came. We went to get some stuff. I, as usual, traded another sword.

OK. That was a big chapter. Wanna sneak peek at the next one? You can skip it if you want. Next time will be 6 years in the future. Hiccup and Astrid are a couple now. They have a few thousand dragons. Hiccup has gotten way better at fighting. They get allies including The Berserkers, Wingmaidens, Defenders of the wing, And they find a special someone. There will be Rufflout, and heathlegs a bit later. Also, Tuffnut gets chicken. Bye!

~httyd