Chapter 6 - The Hidden World

LIGHTS! CAMARA! ACTION!

Stoick POV

Ever since Hiccup and Astrid died, life has been going smoothly for some people on Berk. They have moved on. But a lot of people haven't. Like me. I feel bad for neglecting him. He could of become a strong Viking to kill those beasts. But I never gave him the chance.

Gobber still thinks he's alive. No idea why though, no viking could escape a night fury. Except me. Because one day, one day I will kill that night fury for taking away my family. The Hoffersons are also determined to kill it.

People try talking me out of it, saying that it won't accomplish anything, and I could die. Saying that gets a punch in the face from me, or the Hoffersons. So, no one says it anymore. I've been sending the teens on multiple trips to find the night fury. They always came back empty handed.

I had had enough. I woke up today, ready to go out, and kill the night fury. But Trader Johann was here, so I went to go check what he had today. "Hello Johann." I said. "Ahh, hello there Chief Stoick." He replied. "Good to see you again." I said. "Good to see you to, also may I wonder why people are talking about you leaving the village to kill a dragon? And, what dragon?" He said. Typical Johann. I thought. "Well, 3 years ago, my son was killed by a night fury. So I'm off to go kill it." I said

"A night fury you say!? Well Chief Stoick, have I got some good news for you. I have heard stories about a person. They say he rides a night fury." He said. A NIGHT FURY. And, a person rides the beast to. "That just tomfoolery, riding dragons, it's immposible!" I said, kinda of yelling. "No, Chief Stoick, I have also soon this person with my own eyes, he's real, not fake." He said. (SEE!? TRAITOR!!) "WHERE IS HE!?" I boomed at Johann. I-I don't know, he just vanishes. I will try finding him again Stoick." The trader said stuttering. Everyone know not to mess with me. I'm the strongest Viking alive. (ha)

"FIND HIM! NOW!" I screamed in his face. "O-ok Chief Stoick." He said, scared for his life. I then went back home. Angered. People riding those beasts. They will pay for their crimes against Vikings, and killing my son. I though as I went around the village dong chief things.

Fishlegs POV

Since Hiccup and Astrid died, many things have changed. Snotlout doesn't really care about Hiccup dying. In fact, he's happy Hiccup died. Astrid's death on the other hand, he doesn't really like. He says Astrid was the love of his life. I'm not so sure about that. Astrid hates Snolout.

The twins have matured a bit, and only prank on Loki day. They say Hiccup was the only person who laughed at their pranks. Tuffnut has not matured much, Ruffnut on the other hand, has gotten really girly.

I have changed a lot. Without Hiccup, I had no one to share my dragon facts to. Astrid didn't change my life much. A few things here an their. But mainly Hiccup. The Dragon raids have also stopped.

Stoick says they kept killing them, that they're scared to come now. Everyone believes that. Even me. But I have nagging felling it's not that. But how can it not be, I mean, we're the strongest tribe ever. (THE STRIKE TRIBE. Name for the tribe Hiccup and Astrid create. Will probably add their allies...) Snotlout is getting trained by the chief to be the new heir. Snotlout is gloating about it so much. And Spitelout, his dad, is really proud.

Johann POV

I have been kissing the boots of "Stoick the vast" for far too long, time I got some respect around here. (A/N. Johann doesn't know that Hiccup and Astrid are alive. He just knows they have dragons.) I will find you, Dragon Master. Then, I will kill you.

Hiccup POV

"The hidden what?" Asked Astrid in dragonese. "Da- no, Stoick, always talked about a hidden dragon world. There is one empty spot on my map, It's time we fill it in." I said while looking at my giant map. "I've heard about this! A hidden dragon world where all species of dragon come from!" Said sleuther. "How come I have never heard of this, Hidden world?" Said my mom as she flew in on cloudjumper.