Chapter 5 - On The Hunt

LIGHTS! CAMARA! ACTION!

No POV

Hiccup and Astrid woke up with a flash. "W-what happened?" Astrid asked. "I-I don't know. One second we were looking at the king of dragons, the next second our heads started hurting like crazy, now, we're here." Said Hiccup "The prophecy happened." Said Hiccups mom as she walked in.

"What do you mean, prophecy?" Asked Astrid. "300 years ago, there was a prophecy of two people. They would have the souls of dragons and would unite the two worlds. It was,

"300 years from now,

there will be two humans

with the souls of night fury's

they would unite the two worlds together

they would forever be known as the Dragon Master and the Dragon Mistress."

Valka read from a book.

"W-w-we're those two people?" Hiccup and Astrid said at the same time. "Yes." Valka said. "Well, what does fury's mean? Toothless is the last ni-" Said Hiccup, but he was cut off when a thought hit him. "There's another night fury?" He said. "I don't know." Said Valka. "But let's worry about that later. How did you two get in this spot? Berk kills dragons." Said Valka "Well... Back when we didn't know about dragons, I used to be the runt of the village. I had never killed a dragon.

And dad always ignored me. Everyone did. One night, I shot toothless down. I tried telling everyone, but no one listened. So, I went into the woods, I found toothless, he was tied up in the bola. I cut him free, he didn't kill me. I went back home. So after that, dad put me in dragon training, even though I didn't want to. So after every training session, I went into the forest and trained toothless. I got tips from him, and got first place in dragon training, but using dragon nip, light, eels, and other things. So, the night before I was supposed to kill the monstrous nightmare, I decided to leave.

But then Astrid found me, I showed her that dragons aren't beasts and thieves. I then left. She told me that everyone thought I was dead. 1 year later, she asked me too get her out of Berk because the chief, and her parents, were forcing her into marriage with the person she hated the most. We then lived on a island we call dragons edge. We trained many dragons, Astrid trained me how to fight, and we've also made some enemies. Then we went to go kill the Red Death. You found us there, and now we're here." Said Hiccup. "Ohh..." said Valka.

Just then a terrible terror came into the room and started panicking. Hiccup and Astrid could hear it saying "WE'RE GETTING ATTACKED." Then, everyone at once said, "An attack?"

"Oh no. Drago. No time to explain the prophecy, we need to go, now." Said Valka. They then went outside. Dragons were trying to fight, but it wasn't working out well. They got on there dragons and rushed outside. Valka then used her staff to get the bewilderbeast. It was then tat Drago used his staff, to get his bewilderbeast. "Another one!?" said Hiccup.

Then the war between the bewilder beasts started. Just then stormfly was hit with a dragon root arrow. "Stormfly! No!" Astrid shouted. She then crashed right in front of Drago. Astrid got hit away from Stormfly. "Say goodbye to your dragon." Said Drago as he put his bull hook through Stormfly. (You'll see why I did this later. Sorry Stormstrid fans.) "NOOOOO!!" Screamed Astrid. Then She got really mad. (Like bloodlust.) Then charged at Drago, Hitting his bull hook every single time. She then knocked his bull hook out of his hands.

His bull hook was what he was using the control the bewilderbeast. So, without control, the bewilderbeast stopped attacking the other bewilderbeast. (#bewilderbeast) Just then Drago called a retreat and run to a ship. "Oh no!" Said Hiccup as she saw Astrid next to stormfly.

Astrid was crying. After few minutes of Hiccup talking to Astrid, she calmed down. She was still very sad. "Sorry, Astrid." Said Valka. "Maybe you'll find another best friend one day."

"Either way, let's get started on your training, come on, let's go to the sanct-" Valka was cut of as she looked up. There was no sanctuary. It was destroyed in the battle. The foundations were also destroyed. "Oh no. The sanctuary. I-it's gone." Said Valka stuttering. "You can come with us. We have an island near here, remember." Said Hiccup. "Yes, but can it hold this many dragons?" Said Valka "Of course, it's like twice the size of here." Said Astrid. "Alright." Said Valka. "Come one Astrid." Said Hiccup. Astrid got on. The bewilderbeasts then went into the ocean. (They can't fly, so they swim.)

Hours later, toothless saw something in the distance. "Hey Hiccup. What's that in the distance?" Hiccup took out his spyglass. "Guys, there's a huge number of dragons coming our way." Said Hiccup. They were getting closer and closer. Hiccup said "Hey wait, there's a tripe strike in there. I've only seen one triple strike in my whole life. That's.." "Sleuther." Astrid finished for him. "And the other dragons, there all the dragons back on the edge." Said Hiccup. "Why are they here?" Said Valka

"I don't know, but I'm gonna find out." Said Hiccup as toothless flew towards the group of dragons. "HICCUP! ASTRID! YOU DON'T KNOW HOW HAPPY I AM TOO SEE YOU GUYS!" Screamed Sleuther. "Sleuther, why are the dragons not at the edge?" Asked Hiccup "There is no edge, at least, not anymore. Viggo destroyed the edge. We managed to get out though." Said Sleuther

"Ok, all the dragons got out, thats the good thing, the bad thing is, we don't have a home." Said Astrid. "Then we only have one option Hiccup." Said toothless. "What do you mean?" Said Astrid. "The hidden world." said Hiccup

DONE. 1149 words. Okay, so you're probably wondering why the text is like this, right? Well I wanted to italicize, but, I clicked the wrong thing, and now it's like this. But that's not too bad. Bye!

~httyd