chapter 21- gunshots

Recap-
Manik finally meets his real parents. His father, raj, tells the real story and asks him to save nandini.

"I was in tears. Now I pledge to come back with my baby in my arms safe or I'll die in there

I am coming princess. Please stay safe for me. For your mani."

I couldn't take it anymore

I couldn't take it anymore. I had somehow managed to send raj uncle and piya aunty away from here. They have suffered enough.

I know my mani will come to save me. But I can't be entirely dependent on him. There are hardhad's men everywhere. I'll have to help mani take down these fuckers.

Once I knew uncle and aunty were safe, I quickly turned around from the main door and decided to search for a gun but I was met with a smirking harshad.

He laughed and said "so you thought, you'll be able to sneak out raj and piya without me noticing?"

I smirked back and said "I didn't think so harshad. I knew it. I mean who doesn't keep guards on the same floor as they have kept their hostage? Esse kaise gunda Banega re tu?"

(How will you become a Don then if you keep doing stupid mistakes?)

He was about to hit me but I dodged it and I pointed to his back and said "hawwww harshad there's a big spider crawling on your back!!"

That's all it took to make him scream and jump like a little girl. Taking advantage of that, I took the gun from his pocket and hid it behind my back.

Harshad them shouted and said "aaah!! Nandini remove it please!!"

I took out the gun and shot his shoulder. That made him scream in pain and I said "there. I removed it."

Harshad came running towards me to hit me but I was quicker than him and pressed a particular spot on his neck that made him unconscious.

I was about to turn around and go find mani but I felt a hand covering my mouth, preventing me from shouting.

I bit the palm of the hand, but the person didn't even flinch. Huh! Hulk. Suddenly the voice whispered "shh it's me nannu. It's your mani."

I was about to turn and hug and punch him for not recognizing me at first but a gunshot was heard.

Gosh! What is up with people disturbing me with everything I am doing?!

I turned around and saw neyonika there standing. Oh god not this bitch. I am not in the mood to listen to her bullshit.

I looked at her bored and said "now what do you want?! Your so called husband is unconscious. Why do you care anyway. Oh wait. You do. Because he's the only one who can tolerate an old hag like you in bed. Sorry. My bad."

She fumed in anger and was about to say something when I stopped her and said "aree neyonika haven't you heard? Old people shouldn't get angry much. You never know when you become bhagwaan ko pyaara."

(Guys she basically taunting neyonika that she is an old lady and would die soon.)

Seeing my nannu like this, was a shock for me

Seeing my nannu like this, was a shock for me. She was never the one with sassy mouth. She was always the keeping to herself kind of kid.

But then again, her surroundings and circumstances made her what is she now. And I am proud of her.

Also, the look on neyonika's face was priceless. It looked like she has seen an elephant who is thin and can walk on two legs.

Neyonika pointed the gun at me and before I could process or do something, a gunshot was heard. I closed my eyes ready to feel the Bullet but nothing happened.

Instead, another gunshot was heard and neyonika screaming in her annoying voice.

I opened my eyes and saw nannu infront of me with nothing but rage in her eyes and when I looked at neyonika, her right hand which was Holding the gun was bleeding.

I then figured nannu must have shot her.
Nannu then laughed darkly and said "bad decision neyonika. Very bad decision. You decided to shoot my mani in front of my eyes?! Even after having the guts to brainwash him and made him against his best friend cum brother cabir, and everyone he loved, not to forget you even gave him the wrong idea about raj uncle and piya aunty. Also, you made him think me, nandini manik Malhotra, mani's nannu will plot something against her own love?! My mani! Oh neyonika you have done a big mistake. Now God can't save you too. Be ready to face the wrath of nandini manik Malhotra."

Then nandini started walking towards neyonika. Fear was evident in her eyes. I can't belive this. Neyonika was afraid of nannu.

Then everything that followed was a blur. Suddenly Alex, my most trusted man after cabir came with hardhad's men and surrounded us.

That fucker went behind my back. Nannu, after making neyonika unconscious, came to me and said "mani, I saw some guns and grenades behind that table. I'll distract them, you go get the grenades. We'll kill these bastards all together.

I nodded my head and after successfully dodging harshad's men, I got grenades and after getting a signal from nannu, I threw it at them.

A huge blast was heard and the warehouse was now covered with smoke. I couldn't see anything.

Once the smoke cleared out, I saw all hardhad's men, including him, dead and neyonika pointing the gun at me.

This time, I was planning to dodge it but at the end moment, she turned the gun towards nannu and shot her right above her heart.