chapter 15- dubai

Recap-
Manik gets to know about pari's past, and accepts her as his wife. He Even accepts thay he does have a soft spot for her. Manik decides to drop pari to thr orphange and unknowingly pari and manik re create childhood manan's moment.

"He rolled his eyes and said "yeah yeah sure. BTW, it's nandini manik Malhotra now for you my darling" and with that he started tickling me.

After our little tickle session, we Sat cuddling on the couch, and watched our favorite movies together.

FLASHBACK ENDS"

*MANIK'S POV*
It's been 1 hour since we reached the orphanage and currently pari is singing songs for the kids with me looking and admiring her voice.

But now I am getting worried now. She has been singing for 1 hour. Her throat will get sore.

I went upto her and sat beside her and said "pari enough now. You've been singing for 1 hour straight. Here. Drink water."

She just nodded her head with a swet smile on her face and started drinking water.

A cute little girl of 6 years came upto me and stood with a cute, confused pout and said "would you sing for us?"

I was about to say no when pari tapped me on my shoulder and when I looked at her she had the most adorable puppy dog eyes and she said "please manik? Won't you sing for us?"

I sighed and said "now who can deny that face? Fine I'll sing." She squealed happily and hugged me.

I was taken off guard so I stiffened. But as soon as I got back to my senses, I was about to hug her back when she immediately pulled back and said "umm..I am sorry Mr. Malhotra I didn't mean to, I don't know how it happend but I swear I didn't mean it. You know I love hugs and cuddles na that's why I am so-"

I cut her off by pulling her towards me and said "shh shh..chup. bilkul chup. Kitna bolti ho tum. Maine kaha Bola mujhe acha nahi laga tumhara hug?"

(Shh..shh..quite. absolutely quite. You talk alot. When did I say I don't like your hug?")

She just blushed and nodded her head. And we were staring into each other's eyes when the eldest child, aarav, who's 17 years old shouted "ohhhhhh lalalalala love is in the air!!!"

We immediately broke the eye contact and pari looked at aarav and said "oh really. Wait I'll tell you what is in the air."

With that pari started running behind aarav and the Tom and Jerry fight started. After 10 minutes of them running around, pari stopped, breathing heavily. I immediately went to her side and said "what is this pari? You should not run. Be careful. Come now. Sit."

With that said, I guided her to the small garden where everyone was sitting and after sitting myself, I made pari sit beside me and grabbed my guitar. I closed my eyes, and started singing the song that first came to my mind.

The whole time, my eyes couldn't leave pari's. She has suffered so much. I swear I'll never let that smile wipe off from her face. She is to precious to get hurt again.

As soon as the song ended pari came up to me and hugged me and said "it was amazing manik. You're a very great singer."

I smiled and just hugged her back tightly. After speaking another one hour at the orphanage, me and pari decided to go back home because it was getting dark and mom must have arrived back home.

---×---

It has been a few weeks since we came back from the orphange and things have been pretty decent between me and pari.

We started using the same room when I got to know she gets panick attacks once in a while. I couldn't afford to leave her alone like that.

Though I don't know thr reason behind her attacks, but still. Hugs and forehead kisses are like a daily routine now.

I have accepted her as my wife and I am happy with my Decision.

Anyway, mom is going to Dubai tomorrow but strangely this time she said she doesn't need bodyguards.

I mean I understand why. She told me when I was younger, me and mom had gone out for shopping and some guard tried harassing her.

But she has to trust me on this. I'll send cabir with her. Though she wouldn't know. Cabir is gonna follow her without her knowing. I can't risk getting her hurt.

So after I called Cabir and discussed everything, he went to get ready and I went to my room to my wife.

THE NEXT DAY

*CABIR'S POV*
I don't know why neyo Maa didn't let manik send guards with her. I mean I know nandu thinks she's gonna plan something Against manik, but still I don't believe her. Neyo Maa is so good. She won't do anything like that.

Anyway, it is the next day and currently I am walking behind neyo Maa. I don't know what is up with her.

Why is she going into a isolated place? My question was answered when I saw why she was there. Harshad. And what I heard next, made my whole world crashing down.