Chapter 49

Alexa Carrington

"You ready?" Dante looked at me as I struggled to get off this dumb hospital bed.

"Help me, your penis did this to me" I glared at him making him chuckle.

"Fine" he helped me up from the bed.

"Never again, lucchese" I huffed as I grabbed one of the baby carriers.

"What?"

"Im never having sex with you"

"Hey!" he looked at me offended.

"You try and push two babies out of your vagina without any drugs"

"Okay I get it but you can't rule it out completely"

"Shut up"

He kissed my cheek, took Isabella and Micah and walked out.

"Babe" I sighed as I walked after him.

"What's wrong" he turned around to look if im okay.

"Im sorry"

"For what?"

"I feel like im being mean"

"I love mean you" he pecked my cheek.

"I love you"

"I love you too" he opened his arm so I could hook arms with him. We walked out of the hospital and the usual paps were wating outside to get a peak at our newborn babies. I hate this...

We buckled their car seats in, got into our seats and drove off. "I don't want our kids anywhere near those people"

"What do you want me to do?"

"I don't want our babies pictures all over the internet, people are vicious"

"You know if someone even says a bad thing about our babies, I will have their head served to you on a silver platter"

"Charming"

"Im serious mi amore"

"I know, thank you" I leaned over and kissed his cheek. He placed his hand on my thigh and gave it a squeeze. I heard the babies starting to fuss and I grabbed their bottles that are filled with my breast milk. Pumping is not for the weak.

"Stop the car"

Dante stopped the car, I got out and moved to the back so I could feed them. They couldn't latch onto my nipples so this is the next best thing.

"Wow"

"What?"

"You're amazing"

"Thank you"

Dante started driving the car and we got home in 20 minutes. When we pulled into the manor, there was a bunch of people walking and out of the house.

"What is happening?"

"It's the babies stuff" Dante got out of the car, helped me out and carried our babies into the house. I walked behind them and watched as staff walked around.

"You're home" Alex rushed to the babies and started talking in a weird voice.

"Hello to you too, brother"

"I missed you" he got up and gave me a hug.

"I missed you too"

"I need a nap like yesterday"

"You go sleep, I will handle the babies" dante gave me a kiss on the chek.

"See you guys in the morning"