Chapter 17

As Azalea saw the shape of Hogwarts in the distance, a voice echoed through the train. "We will be reaching Hogwarts in 5 minutes time. Please leave your luggage on the train, it will be taken to the school separately.'

A while later, the train slowed, then finally stopped. As Azalea and Lisa stepped off the train and onto a small and dingy platform. Azalea wrapped her cloak around herself as she shivered in the cold autumn night air. Suddenly, a lamp came bobbing over the head of the student's and she heard a voice boom: " Firs'-years! Firs'-years over here!" The voice belonged to a big hairy man whose name was Hagrid and had a face the size of a dust bin cover. "C'mon, follow me-any more firs-years? Mind yer step, now! Firs-years follow me!"

Slipping and stumbling, they followed Hagrid down a steep, narrow path. After reaching the port, they boarded a boat that looked as if it was older than your great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-grandfather. After they got over th horrible and ride, they all got out feeling seasick . They walked up a flight of stone steps and crowded at the great oak door. Hagrid raised a gigantic fist and knocked loudly on the door.