Chapter 15

In Potter Manor:

James saw Azalea interacting with the Malfoys and was upset. How can she a friend of a slimy Slytherin? Lily,surprisingly was delighted that her baby was not only interacting with Gryffindors,but also members of other houses. She was glad that she was not like the Weasleys,thinking Slytherin = Bad and dark and evil.

Back to Azalea:
It was time for her to buy a wand. She went into the wand shop(Ollivander's).Even though she couldn't see the wand maker, she could sense his aura. So,she called out cautiously "Ollivander?" The wand maker popped out from behind her,looking surprised that she had found her. She tried many wands,which were all snatched out of her hand by Ollivander.  Then,she tried the Phoneix and Holly wand.She gave it a wave,but it exploded,leaving only a Phoenix feather in place!? Ollivander smiled "Looks like we have to make a custom wand! Or,rather a staff for a sorceress as powerful as you!" Azalea followed Ollivander into a back room, which was filled with boxes and boxes of er...stuff? Apparently,these were wand materials.
Ollivander told her to reach towards the boxes which felt most familiar,which she did. She reached towards three boxes,which contained Blackthorn wood,Cherry wood,and Phoneix feather. Then Olivander spread some gems on the table. Once again,she reached towards one of the gems,which turned out to be Sapphire. Ollivander told her that her staff which could turn into a wand to avoid suspicion would be ready in about 10-20 minutes.He told her to see if anything catches her eye in the shop. Two things had caught her eye. One, a wand holster that could turn invisible,two,twin daggers which could also turn invisible and was charmed to return back to its owner when lost,made from goblin sliver,which was the strongest material of all. By then,her staff was ready.

She purchased the two items,and payed for her wand,then she went back to the red room and immediately fell asleep once her head touched the pillow

For all those warrior cat fans out there,check out my other story 'Warrior cats Chatroom'