Chapter 2

"Lily,Albus called us to his office to meet him.He said to bring the twins."James told Lily,who was feeding Azalea.She turned out to be a mama's girl.And Harry was a daddy's boy.They picked up the kids,then went through the floo into Dumbledore's office.Alice and Frank Longbottom and their son Neville were also there."Why are we here?"Dumbledore sighed."Recently,there has been a prophecy that has been made.It concerns your children.The prophecy is such:The one with the power to vanquish the Dark Lord approaches... born to those who have thrice defied him, born as the seventh month dies... and the Dark Lord will mark him as his equal, but he will have power the Dark Lord knows not... and either must die at the hand of the other for neither can live while the other survives... the one with the power to vanquish the Dark Lord will be born as the seventh month dies.... Azalea,Harry,Neville are all possible candidates for the prophecy.It is good news that Voldemort can be defeated,but unfortunately I think one of his spies overheard this.Fortunately,Aberforth found out and was able to throw him out of the pub before he heard the whole prophecy.However,he did hear enough to know about possible candidates." "So that means he's coming after us!?" "Yes,so I think the best solution is for you to go into hiding under the Fidelius Charm with someone you trust as your secret keeper."The Longbottoms chose Lily,and the Potters chose Sirius,which they changed to Peter the day after.
"May I check their magical cores?I want to get a brief idea of who is the the one."The parents agreed,and let Dumbledore check."Neville has the markings of a great wizard." "Harry has the markings of a mage."However,When he reached Azalea,He found that he could not feel any magic in her core(She didn't trust him,so she shrinked the magic in her core..So,regrettably,he told it to the Lily and James,leaving them saddened that their was a squib.Up to this point,he was fairly sure that the chosen one was Harry.At this,the parents(Lily and James)were delighted.