Chapter 17

After a while,Draco decided to take Azalea and Lisa to meet his friends. He dragged them to a compartment which was filled with people. There was a dark skinned boy,who introduced himself as Blaise Zabni, a blonde with blue eyes,who introduced herself as Daphne Greengrass. They also met Crabbe and Goyle,Pansy... Azalea and Daphne Greengrass instantly hit off, while Lisa and Pansy had became good friends, and Draco was trying (and failing) to communicate with Crabbe and Goyle. Everything was going well,until a red haired boy and a bushy brown haired girl with buck teeth opened the door. The boy's  hair was so messy that it could have been mistaken during for a bird's nest. "Hi" the girl with bushy brown hair said. "I'm Hermione Granger,have you seen-"  "And I'm Ron Weasley, the best friend of Harry Potter. Have you seen a toad? Neville's lost his." The boy,now known as Ron,said haughtily. "No,We haven't." Daphne replied. "Fine.Hermione,let's go. No need to waste time on those mini death eaters in training." Ron said,storming out of the compartment. As Hermione  followed Ron out of the compartment, she paused and said "Sorry about Ron." Then,he left the compartment. A few minutes later, they changed as they were nearly at Hogwarts. The boys left the compartment while the girls changed,going into the restroom to change themselves.
———————————————————————————————
They had finally arrived at Hogsmade! They followed the half giant called Hagrid onto a boat,where after a few minutes they were greeted with the marvellous view of Hogwarts.