Date Night

"Tell her what you did before I do," I hear  Noah yell at Justin.  I am trying desperately to stop the bleeding coming from Justin's nose as I try to process all of this.

"Noah have you completey lost it?" I ask him and push him back a little.

"Not in the slightest.  He needs to tell you what he did," he looks at me pleading.  I look into Noah's eyes and all I see is pure honestly.  This has nothing to do with jealousy.  He is really concerned.

I turn and look at Justin, who seems to have the bleeding under control.

"Are you okay?" I ask him.

"Other than my fucking nose being broken by this idiot," he says.

"Is there something you need to tell me?" I ask.

"I am really not sure what he is talking about to be honest."

I feel Noah step behind me and I turn and press my hand to his chest.

"He's lying Tiff.  Ask him about the picture," Noah says.

"What picture are you talking about?" I ask turning to face Noah.

He hesitantly takes out his phone and turns it towards me.  I come face to face with a picture of Noah and I from last night.  He is on top of me and his lips are on my neck and his hands are out of view, but I know where the left hand was and I blush a little.

"Justin sent this to you?" I ask.

"No, Anslee did.  Right after you left last night.  I went to meet her today. I wanted her to delete the picture, but she said she would only do that if I got back together with her.  She is using this to blackmail me into a relationship. Otherwise she is going to the press and saying you slept your way to the GM position and that you are sleeping with your star player."

I feel sick to my stomach.  I back up from Noah and start to breathe quicker.  How could I be so stupid, of course dating either Justin or Noah wouldn't look good in my position. 

"I don't understand though how this involves Justin?"

"Anslee mentioned that you were not only seeing me, but him too.  No one knew about either or us and then she let it slip that he took the picture and that they were working together.  She wants me back and he wants me out of the picture to continue you," Noah says looking like he is going to hurt Justin again.

"Is this true?" I ask looking at Justin.

He looks at me and his eyes tell me everything I need to know.  He did it.  He took the picture, he sent it to Anslee and he potentially ruined my career.

"Tiff, I am so sorry.  I just wanted Rollins out of the way.  I really like you and I knew I would have no shot if he was in the picture.  I thought he would go back to her to protect you and that would be it," he says coming closer.

"Do not touch me Justin.  You didn't give me the benefit of the doubt.  Did you ever ask me how I was feeling about the two of you? You didn't trust me and now I could lose my career," I say starting to cry.

"I didn't think, I panicked.  I saw what happened that night in the dressing room after the press conference and I knew I was on borrowed time with you.  I'll fix this.  I'll get Anslee to delete the picture promise."

"Please just leave," I say barely above a whisper and I turn and head upstairs.

"You heard her Morretti, get out," I hear Noah say as I climb the stairs and walk into my bedroom.

I sit down on my bed and grab my teddy bear and hug him tightly.  I am so damn angry and I don't know if it's more directed at Justin or myself for making such a stupid mistake.