i n t r o d u c t i o n

The world we live in has billions of untold stories and though our minds thrive for thrillers, actions and mysteries...a simple yet cliche genre of romance finds its way to warm anyone's heart.

Billions of people. Billions of untold love stories.

Though we seek unique ways of finding love, sometimes it's the most cliche way we find a certain someone.

The romance or love we experience or find in our high school and graduation years hold a special place in all our hearts. It's exciting and heartwarming.

This story is not out-of-the-box unique but is still unique among the billions existing around us.

Meet Evelyn and Kai, two people who met in their undergraduate years, believed that not every boy-girl friendship would turn into a romantic relationship. And they did think right. Through the years, their friendship stayed strong amidst each other's ups and downs.

So what they probably didn't expect was love would fins a way to them. 

And denial became a better friend for the two.

As I said, this is just another typical friends-lovers story.

All rights reserved.

Warning: This is a work of Fiction. Names, Characters, businesses, places, events and incidents are products of the author's imagination or are used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead or actual events is purely coincidental.

|DO NOT STEAL!|

Official Start: 20 February 2022

Official End: TBA