date nights

Mason has been so busy recently, we've barely spent any time whatsoever together. He's constantly away at training and matches, I get it but it's still hard when you barely see your significant other.

I have been working overtime recently at my job, I work in Central London as a fashion magazine editor and due to Mason always being away I've been staying later to try and excel in my job. Today was no different, or so I thought. I've been in my office staring at my laptop screen, documents and photos filled with the most gorgeous dresses that I'd actually die to wear on a date night with my love. Speaking of him, he hasn't messaged me to say he's home yet? It's 6.15pm and he's usually would've been home for over an hour now. I decide to call him to see if he's okay.

The phone keeps ringing when he finally picks up, I start talking before he can even get a word in, "Mase are you okay? Why didn't you message me to say you were home?", there's a long pause when he says, "Go look outside your office door, there's a parcel there, put it on and meet me in the foyer in 10 minutes", "Mase what are you talking about?" I say whilst grabbing my bag and walking to the offices door, when I open it I see a white box on the floor with a red ribbon tied around it, "Mase what are you doing? I'm so confused", "Like I said princess, put the outfit on, meet me downstairs in ten, okay? I love you", he then proceeds to hang up on me, leaving me there with this random box in my hands.

I open it to find the most beautful royal blue silk dress, and a pair of clear heels with little crystals on them. My mouth drops but I waste no time in putting the outfit on in the office bathroom, double checking my makeup and hair in the mirror, putting my hair into a low tight bun and heading out to find my Mason.

 My mouth drops but I waste no time in putting the outfit on in the office bathroom, double checking my makeup and hair in the mirror, putting my hair into a low tight bun and heading out to find my Mason

I run into the lift and press the button for the foyer, when the door opens I immediately spot the love of my life sitting in the waiting area, with a bunch of roses in his hands

I run into the lift and press the button for the foyer, when the door opens I immediately spot the love of my life sitting in the waiting area, with a bunch of roses in his hands. He's facing away from me so I try to sneak up on him as much as I can. Once I'm right behind him I place my hands on his shoulders and press my lips against his ear kissing him then whispering "fancy seeing you here stranger", he shoots up from his seat turning around and giving me the biggest smile.

"... wow", are the only words he can get to leave his mouth, "you like it?", "I've never seen someone more perfect in my life princess" Mason says grabbing my waist and pulling me in for a kiss, "what made you want to do all this then?" I ask him putting my hand on his neck, "I've missed you, I'm sorry I've been so busy, let's make this the best night together", "I've missed you too handsome, thank you for doing all this" I pull him in leaning backwards and colliding our lips together, he pulls me in tightly by the waist lifting me slightly off the ground, we both mutter "I love you" between kissing, ready for the best date night of our lives.