my winner

I'm sitting at the edge of my seat, there's only 2 minutes of injury time left of the Champions League Finals. Chelsea are winning 2-1 but anything can happen in these last few minutes, we've seen goals in the last seconds before so I'm trying my hardest not to celebrate early.

My eyes have not left Mase since the start of this game, I still find it hard to believe that a guy like that is with a girl like me. I can sense the tension in the stadium, but all I can think about is how is Mason feeling. We've been together for a couple of years now but our connection is like no other, he is literally my soulmate, we just know how each other are feeling at all times. I can feel his stress level fluctuating with every passing second, when the whistle is finally blown.

You can hear the eruption of the Chelsea fans cheering, my jaw drops and I stand up jumping up and down screaming. I see Mase running through all of his team mates hugs towards where I am in the crowd. I run down the stairs next to me and onto the field. I run over to my boyfriend and leap into his arms wrapping my legs around his waist, his muscly arms wrap around me holding me up.

Even though he has been running round a field for 90 minutes I can still smell his strong aftershave, I bury my face into his neck with tears streaming down my face. I can feel his hands rubbing my back up and down, I feel his hot breath near my ear, "this was all for you baby, I couldn't do this without you" I grip hold of him even tighter and move my face from his neck locking my lips with his, our lips dance together moving in sync, his tounge traces my lips asking for entrance, even though we are in a stadium full of 90,000 people it still feels like just me and him.

We pull away from each other because of the amount of camera clicks we can both hear, both knowing full well this is going to be front page photos in a lot of tabloids tomorrow. I pull away and rest my nose on his staring into his ocean blue eyes, "you're my winner", "I'll always be your winner darling".