you're all I think about

It's been one of those chilled out Sundays, full of tidying the house, meal prepping for the week and constantly eating the snacks that Mason picked up from the corner shop this morning. We both know that we've got a really busy week ahead and just wanted to spend the day getting ready for the week and being around each other.

Due to both of our jobs being crazy busy, days like this are the ones I crave. I just love to be around him, even if we are just doing boring adult stuff. Mason decided to do a quick workout in the at home gym he recently purchased, I hear him jogging up the stairs from the basement, "Right babe, I'm gonna go and get changed and then we can pick a film out and just lounge this evening, sound good?" Mason says to me pointing the TV remote at my face, "sounds like all I've ever wanted" I say whilst taking the remote out of his hand.

I finish putting all of the dishes away from the dishwasher before Mason gets downstairs, when I feel familiar hands snaking round my waist and hot breath on my neck, I feel a small trail of kisses leading up to my ear and one right in the centre of my earlobe, "c'mon babe, let's watch a film", I spin around so my back is now leaning against the counter, Mason has got his hands either side of my waist putting all of his weight against the edge of the marble counter top. I am completely lost in his eyes, they're the most gorgeous deep brown shade. Mason lifts his hands off the counter top taking a step closer to me and cupping my face with his hands, pulling me in for a passionate kiss.

He pulls away whilst still holding my face, tracing my cheekbone with his thumb, he doesn't say anything but just takes a deep breath, "what are you thinking about?" I ask him, "what I'm always thinking about" he answers back in a serious tone, "well, what's that?" I ask him letting out a breathy laugh, "you.." Mason says with a smile, "me? what about me?", "just you, you're all I think about y/n"