Jelsa Fans

Sometimes, Jelsa fans annoy the shit out of me. They act like Jack and Elsa are an actual couple. I hate when they say that ‘Jack belongs to Elsa’ and that she belongs to him. Why? Because they’re not a CANON couple. It would make sense if you say Rapunzel belongs to Flynn, Hiccup belongs to Astrid, and Anna belongs to Kristoff because they’re actually canon. I used to pair these two but the fanbase turns me off. They made petitions demanding that Disney and Dreamworks make this one Jelsa movie and have them fall in love. I used to ship Jack with Elsa but even then, I never asked for a movie because there’s fanfiction and that’s enough for me. Why can’t Jack and Elsa be friends? Personally, both should remain single; neither of them need a partner. I don’t like them as a couple, I like them as friends and teammates. Elsa will see Jack as a little boy and he’ll call her an old lady. If Jack Frost and Elsa team up to defeat the bad guys, they’re unstoppable.

While they both have ice powers, they’re total opposites of each other. They have different personalities: Jack is a mischievous boy while Elsa is an emotional wreck. This ship came out of nowhere and since Frozen came out, people have been shipping them nonstop.

Jelsa fans steal Jackunzel’s fan arts, recolor Rapunzel’s golden blonde hair and making it lighter, and turning her into Elsa. At least Jackunzel fans are creative and I don’t see them steal Jelsa’s art and claiming it as their own (not that I know of). I’m no artist but if someone recolored my artwork, took credit for it, and didn’t ask for my permission, I’d be pissed too. Stop stealing their fan arts and create your own. Otherwise, you’re making the whole fanbase look bad. It makes Jelsa fans look like art thieves.

Of course, Jelsa fans aren’t the only one who’s guilty of taking other people’s art that they worked hard for. At first, I didn’t want to believe it but when I saw the evidence right before my eyes, Jackunzel fans weren’t lying.