Jackunzel Fans

The reason I don’t ship Jack and Rapunzel is because it feels forced. Rapunzel might develop a crush on him and he might have a crush on her but that’s it. They aren’t going to cross that line and Jack isn’t the romantic type.Jack and Rapunzelare gonna be good friends but they’ll never take it to the next level.

It’s possible to like both Eugenzel and Jackunzel —same with liking both Jackunzel and Jelsa. I’ve seen Jackunzel fans who don’t bash Flynn and Elsa. Some prefer Jackunzel over Jelsa and that’s fine. If anything, they don’t have a problem with Flynn, they have a problem with Elsa, who isn’t Jack’s canon love interest. What I can’t stand about Jackunzel fans is that they’re just like Jelsa fans who wants a movie with Jack and Rapunzel as a couple set in an alternate universe. If a Jelsa movie has no chance of happening, then a Jackunzel movie is highly impossible. It’s never gonna happen because it’s gonna piss off Eugene and Rapunzel fans. There are Tangled fans who like Eugene and Rapunzel but this thought never occured to Jackunzel fans. Even if the film is in a different world or timeline, it’s not gonna work. Fans might claim that the movie is not canon but I can assure you, it’s gonna end terribly.

What I can’t stand about Jackunzel fans is that they insist Anna and Elsa are Jack and Rapunzel’s children. Newsflash: The two sisters have their canon parents. They may not be perfect parents, but they’re the one who brought them to life, not Jack and Rapunzel. This doesn’t make any sense because Elsa and Rapunzel are the same age. The cousins theory makes more sense. It’s possible that Rapunzel’s mother and Elsa and Anna’s mother might be sisters, making them cousins. Where did this come from and where the hell do they get this idea? Maybe they think that: Jack Frost+Rapunzel=Elsa?

Jackunzel fans keep insisting that Jack and Elsa shouldn’t be paired with each other because she’s Jack’s daughter. That’s bullshit. If you have the right to ship Jack and Rapunzel together, then Jelsa fans are free to ship him with Elsa because Jack isn’t her father. Elsa and Jack are not related in any way. They’re not canon so stop acting like they are. I know some of you will say that it’s set  in an alternate universe and none of this is gonna happen. True, and you’re allowed to do whatever you want so don’t stop others from doing what they want.

Second of all, they don’t acknowledge Flynn at all. Some act like he doesn’t exist and fans claim that it’s in a alternate universe where she never met him. Some fans don’t care for him while others demonize him. I hate how they portray him as the bad guy. Jackunzel think he’s in the way of Jack and Rapunzel’s romance. Flynn is one of my favorite Disney characters because he’s not a prince and he actually has a name unlike the other princes from past Disney films. I’m not saying that Punzie shouldn’t be paired with someone other than Flynn but why would you pair Rapunzel with Jack? Is it because he’s attractive? Are there any other reasons? Besides, Rapunzel loves Flynn too much and she won’t leave him for Jack.

I’ve seen Jackunzel fans make anti-Jelsa fan pages on Facebook while I’ve never seen an anti-Jackunzel page. The people who created an anti-Jelsa fan page are mostly Jackunzel fans. This war needs to stop because it’s immature and no, neither ship is better than the other.