7: Glances of the future

Kakashi's POV

Naruto has been acting strange lately. Mostly like he is hiding something from everybody. I am going to keep an eye on him. We reached the village I went to the Hokage's office to give the mission report. 

KNOCK KNOCK 

"Enter",  went inside bowed before the Kage, and gave him the mission report.  

I gave a brief overview of the mission. I was about to leave the room when the Hokage ordered me to bring all the teams. I gave him a nod and left. I gathered all the teams and their parents to come to the Hokage's office.

Team 9 was on ground 9 with Gai and lee competing with each other, Tenten and Neji were practicing on their own. As soon as Gai saw me he came running up to me demanding a friendly duel, which I of course rejected, and he went on with my cool hip attitude after he cooled down I gave him the Hokage's message and ran out of there.

I went to find Team 10, I found them in the BBQ restaurant went near them, and told the Hokage's orders. they nodded and went their way. 

Team 8 was on their personalized training ground by the look of it they we calling t a day I went close and relayed the message.

Now my team found Sasuke and Sakura together and relayed the message to him while Naruto was sitting in the Ramen Shop.

The parents have come, mostly both of them had come except Shino's, Sasuke's and Naruto's well for shino only Shibi had come and well for Naruto and Sasuke they were orphans. 

Teams were allowed to sit according to their team no. Instead of the table and chair was an orb and behind it was a projector 

"You all individually will come here and put your chakra into the orb. it will eventually show you a few pieces of your future. We will go backward that is from team 10"

All nodded

First Asuma went forth 

Nobody's POV

I went near the orb and placed my hand onto the orb and let m chakra flow into it, the light in the room dimmed and the seen started to pay on the projector 

'Team 10 was gathered around the corner of the room, other teams like team 8, team 7, and Team 9 were also present. 

All the senseis were in the teachers were present in the teacher's lounge. They turned their attention to see what was going on in the exam hall. all the participants were from different villages out of which all were identified except one who had a note insignia on the headband. "Kakashi who do you think will pass the written exam, I heard he is the examiner for the first part of the exam" "Who are you talking about ?" "Well, the exam protractor for the first exam is the head of the I&T department who is the expert in interrogation and torture."

The bell rang signaling that the exam should be commenced. The papers were distributed instructions were given the students started to give the test for the promotion to chunnin. At first, they were looking clueless as to how to go ahead with the exam but when they cracked the code for passing the exam they started to cheat and write the exam tactfully, if they were caught they were expelled. Only Naruto looked unbothered by it.

"Kakashi doesn't Naruto want to pass?" "Well Naruto himself does things even I could not explain lately he speaks riddles more than simple language. You should send Shikamaru sometime soon he will be intrigued to solve these riddles after all you also know what Naruto feels towards Shikamaru and Shikamaru's love towards puzzlles. Well here is the incident in the morning he came up to me and said,  The SNAKE is looking for the EYES as it's the only time it can have them, It slithered from the GRASS and aims for the new LEAVES. It MOULTS after a particular period.' When Kakashi said out loud he realized the answer and rushed out of the lounge. Here back to the exam Naruto had put his head down and went to sleep. 

Everyone looked at Naruto Questioningly, "What do you mean you that?" "Exactly what I said" The wheels were turning in the heads of the adults First few to realize it were the 3rd Hokage and Shikaku. They looked at him with wide eyes.

Scene Changes

Genma is standing as a protractor for the last stage of examination. The Match was Sasuke v/s Gaara, then suddenly the feathers were falling indicating that the genjutsu is in use.  Everyone has fallen asleep except the jonnins, Hokage and suprisingly Naruto. He took a deep breath and looked at the stand with sadness he created clones and sent them for helping the civilians. "Sensei's im going after Gaara as he requires me more than Sasuke at this point." before anyone of the team senseis could speak a random Jonnin spoke, Uchiha san is more than enough to face that monster" They looked at Naruto for response to find he was  already gone. 

The Scene changes

In front of the council by the  hands f the council Shikamaru was promoted to chunnin.'

The scene ended and with it the lights came back making everybody aware the part is over. 

They took break and in that time they processed what was seen in the future