2 : Team Placements and meeting sensei

Next day Naruto woke up. It couldn't have been considered as a good night because he had nightmares all night, constantly having images of his dead friends and other comrades. All night he kept crying, whimpering and mourning over them. He curled himself into ball indicating his insecurities till the morning.

Naruto made his way towards the bathroom. He saw his reflection in the mirror, he had puffy eyes due to all the crying, his height had increased a little bit and almost looked like the fourth which also happens to be his dad, his whiskers marks had faded a little, even the length of his bangs increased all in all he looked like the carbon copy of his father.

Naruto's POV

I looked at myself in the mirror. I looked exactly like my tou - san. I did my morning routine. I made clones and put them to chakra training. I put on a henge and tried to smile as wide as I can. I'm really surprised about how much a smile can hide.

The smile which I once had was wiped out after Neji died after that all went down and there wasn't a single moment anything happy happened.

I started my day out, avoiding their hateful glares and and murmers. I stood outside my class and steeled my emotions because on the other side of the door were my dead comrades. I took a deep breath and entered with a big goofy smile with which I could fool them all.

" Naruto you are in the wrong class, this class is for graduates." Said kiba with a smug look on his face.
" You see this kiba, this is the proof I graduated."
This caused kiba to shut his mouth.

Mann I loved this bickering, I wish it would never end.
I felt a pair of eyes literally boring holes in me. I turned to see who, it was none other than my friend, my mate and the love of my life shikamaru. I had to keep down my blush from crawling onto my face. I looked up to meet his eyes he had a calculating gaze in it, but the next moment he muttered troublesome and went to sleep. I walked up to him and sat close to him and imitated his actions I dozed off, it was a happy dream until two banshees decided to show up, due to war reflexes I immediately placed my hand in the weapon pouch to draw a kunai, but when I realised who it was, I relaxed.
Iruka sensei walked into the class and asked the students to quiet down, but as none of them listened he was forced to use the big head jutsu. I felt someone's gaze on me, it was coming from the top right corner of the room. I looked at it and winked at it. Iruka sensei gave a long ass speech which I did not hear and then started to announce the teams Team 1 .......... Team 10 Ino Yamanaka, Shikamaru Nara and Choji Akimichi. The bell rang indicating a lunch break.

No ones POV

All the jonnins were standing in the Hokages office observing there soon to be squad members from the Crystal ball. They saw Naruto enter the room and answer back to Kiba who questioned him. They saw his face flicker and land on the Nara heir, they saw blush forming at the base of the neck, this of course was noticed by only 3 jonnins and the 3rd hokage as the other jonnins were fawning over the last remaining survivor of the Uchiha clan. The 3 jonnins were of course Kurenai, Kakashi and Asuma. " Well looks like someone has a crush." " Indeed" said the lazy jonnin. They continued viewing, Naruto went and sat next to shikamaru, looked at them and winked. " Well that's surprising, how did her sense us. This year truly has a talented bunch." Kurenai said. Naruto then went to sleep. Few minutes later two girls entered with a pound bang, this was going on when they saw something peculiar, Naruto had his hand in the weapon pouch and the eyes which held innocence were now fierce, those eyes reminded them of war vetenars and as for the sandaime and Kakashi they reminded them of their successor and sensei Namikaze Minato. This intrigued the people greatly, that look should never be seen in the eyes of a 12 year old boy. Those eyes reminded them of failure, loses of loved ones etc. They turned their attention to the 12 year old boy to find him fallen sleep again. Iruka comes in the classroom and gave them a farewell speech and announcing their teams. The bell rang indicating a lunch break. " Well there you have it go introduce yourself to your team mates." The 3rd said "Hai"

1 Hour later

Students begin to fill the classroom after the break. They sat in the group's of 3 as per their groups only Naruto was absent.
"Where is Naruto - baka?" Showing fake concern for her team mate. "You better not come early Naruto baka or I will plummel you into the ground chaa." Inner Sakura roared. Sensei's of team 8 and 10 came to pick up their soon to be genins." Where is our sensei." Sakura enquired. The two sensei's laugh " Your sensei is infamous for coming three hours late. Good luck with it. They said leaving with their respective teams leaving the emo to brood around and a fangirl asking the emo out.

3 Hours later

There was still no sign of their fellow blond team mate and their sensei. It was literally pissing Sakura out. Suddenly the classroom door opened and a masked jonnin who was covering 3/4 of his face entered.
"Yo" he said. "Your late." Sakura yelled but Kakashi being Kakashi ignored it. " Where is the last member of your Team?" Sasuke just hn'ed while Sakura " I don't know where that baka is." " Well never mind meet me on the roof in 5 mins." And Kakashi teleported away

Kakashi's POV

Well when I entered I had thought that I will be pranked or something but surprising nothing of that type happen on top of that there were only two out of three present hence I asked where he was only to get my ears bleed. I told them to meet me in five mins on the roof and teleported away. I stood by the railings and whiped out my icha icha tactics and began to read. "Yo" someone said I was sure it wasn't from sasuke or Sakura so I lowered my book to check who it was, only to find it was Naruto the last member of team 7 and legacy of my sensei. But what surprised me was that I couldn't sense him. I mean think about it he has practically the most chakra in the village making him the walking becan of the village. Just then the door of the roof opened only to see panting Sakura and slightly better sasuke.
"How are you before my sasuke kun Naruto baka." Sakura yelled.' Well they have a long way to go.' "I was here from the start."he stated coolly. "Don't act cool like my sasuke - kun." "Maa maa I would rather die than act like your sasuke - kun, Sakura chan." Naruto tried to imitate Sakura but failed terribly. Sakura was now flushed red with anger." Maa maa let's introduce ourselves." "how do we do that." The only girl on the team spoke. "Maybe like your name, likes, dislikes and dream of the future." " Why don't you start sensei." Sakura spoke. " Well my name is Kakashi hatake, my like and dislikes are none of your business and as well for my dreams you are to young to know. Well now you pinky" I could see a sweat drop forming on their head." My name is Sakura Haruno, my likes are * looks at sasuke* my dream is * looks at sasuke* my dislikes are Ino pig and Naruto baka." I looked to see Naruto's expression only to see he was not bothered by it. "Next emo." " My name is is sasuke Uchiha, I particularly don't like anything and my dream is to kill a certain someone and it is no longer my dream because I will make it a reality." Sakura again had stars in her eyes "Ok now blonde" " My name is Uzumaki Naruto, I like music, foxes, hokage jiji, Iruka sensei, ramen and my brothers and sisters. My dislikes are power hungry people, waiting for ramen to get ready, my dream is to find who my parents are, marry someone, have kids and lead a easy life as for being hokage after seeing jiji doing nothing but singing papers behind the desk I rather not become hokage." " Don't act cool like my sasuke kun and you don't have a family." " for last time Sakura why would I act cool like your sasuke kun and beside you are so into fawning over your sasuke kun that you don't even know anything about me and if being me is being cool then I could care less what the world is thinking about me. As for my family who said it requires to be blood related eh??" I looked at Sakura her face was as though some one had just hit her face. Well so I guess I have a banshee, emo and a pretty normal boy. This will be a long term well if they pass the test tomorrow that is.