5: Sad Song

Naruto's POV

In the evening I went to the Yamanaka flower shop and picked up two banquets and made my way to the grave stones. I undid my henge and placed one of the banquets on mom's grave and walked towards dad's grave. I placed there and started telling him how my day went.

" Well tou chan today I became a genin and do you know who my sensei is.... my sensei is Kakashi. Today he took the same bell test as you. We couldn't work together but we shared our lunch. I have your friends youngest son Sasuke and a civilian Sakura on my team. "
By this time tears start to freely fall from my eyes. I sat down next to his head stone.

" Dad I don't know how to face them. It hurts, it hurts so very much to see once dead comrades are now lively and kicking without the worry of the world. Everytime I see them, it reminds me of my own failure, how I wasn't able to save them, how I failed them. But worst has yet to come when I have to face my godfather and teacher Jiraya. He is the one who believed in me the most bit I let him down."

" Ya know when I meet mom, she told me that life as a jinchuriki is very tough and lonely and I should pick up a hobby and I did pick one. I started to play flute and sing. This one song I made, it tells all my feelings I'm feeling right now."

(Video is not mine)

I cried to my hearts content. I wiped my tears " Well dad I have to go tomorrow we start with our first mission as team 7. I will come see you tomorrow." I got up and made way towards my home.

Kakashi's POV

I was standing in front of rin's grave telling her about my team and out of no where I heard somebody singing. I walked towards that direction which surprising lead to the hokages grave. From the back view he had a feminine built and sensei's hair. I began to listen the song, it had sadness in it. Then he said something which made me realise who he was. He said that tomorrow will be the first mission of team 7. Then I thought, I have team 7 and only naruto has blond hair, so it means that person standing in front of the fourths grave is Naruto and he knows his heritage. I decided to confront him after the last D - rank mission.