12

12 - Jealousy

Flora

Flora

"so Sarah attacks Tyler and he pushed her away and she tripped and she fell and hit her head" Caroline explained to me and Damon -who was standing near the door way- 

"does matt remember anything?" Damon asked "uh, he thinks he blacked out, but I think they were both compelled by Katherine. That's why I covered for Tyler and said it was an accident" Caroline said.

 "yeah, I don't understand that, guy's a tool" Damon said getting an agreeing nod from me "well, gee, duh, Tyler getting blamed for Sarah's death just opens up questions that he can't answer and do you really think it's a good idea for him to tell his mom that he's a werewolf?" Caroline ranted while I tried to hide the smile on my face because of her cuteness.

"well no" Damon said "uh, and that werewolf leads straight to vampire boulevard, I thought I was thinking fast on my feet" Caroline said.

"hey care, where's your mom?" I asked "leading a search party for Aimee Bradly, they haven't found the body yet" Caroline said.

"oh, teens today and their underaged drinking. Tragic, wait did you see Tyler's eyes turn yellow?" Damon asked "more like gold with amber highlights" Caroline said. oh, can he turn into a wolf now?" Caroline asked.

both him and Caroline started talking until the three of us reached the front door and then Damon vamp speed in front of Caroline startling her "I'm late for school" "right"

--

I see Caroline and Tyler talking and I may or may not be jealous, That's my blondie and that's the mutt talking, what can happen? oh wait, I know cause in the matter of hours both of them will have this sexual tension, while I rot.

nothing wrong at all. Then I get a call from my favorite person in the whole world "hey sti" I said "hey flow, I'm here with Scott and we bet on each other to make you laugh" Stiles said "alright hit me" I said.

Stiles cleared his throat "I know you have a very dark sense of humor so here you go, my therapist told me "time heals everything" so I stabbed him, now we wait" Stiles said and chuckled.

"okay I have a dark joke that's not resist" Scott said "okay let's hear it" I said "okay, close your eyes, do you see the darkness?" Scoot asked "it has consumed me" I said.

"no dude, that's how my world look like if you didn't exist" Scoot said "aww, Scott that's so sweet" I said "wait that's not a joke" Stiles said "I don't care but Scoot won" I said "yes!" Scott said "no fair" Stiles said "see you guys" I said and hung up the phone.

THIRD PERSON POV:

Caroline heard everything, She didn't know why she had this burning feeling in her, she was confused out of her mind on three people. Matt, her on and off boyfriend, Tyler, the newly turned werewolf and Flora, her best friend. Her feelings for Flora were very strong so she started to think differently about her, not romantically.

She started thinking Flora like a little sister, and their it is. The beginning of all the cracks on the glass.

 The beginning of all the cracks on the glass

-K ♪♪