00

00 - 16 𝚢𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚜 𝚋𝚎𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚝𝚟𝚍 𝚙𝚕𝚘𝚝 𝚋𝚎𝚐𝚊𝚗.

klaus was walking down the street one day. It was as if he was destined to walk down the dark street and hear a baby's cry.

𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚜 𝚋𝚎𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚎

"flora O'Brian was just found dead. Her body was found in the bath tub, drowned in her night gown. The police have found atempts of struggle as she has cuts all over her arms and head. Matt O'Brian has been arrested for the murder of his daughter" The news guy said "wait what? no I'm right here. Hey!" I yelled "why can't anyone see me?" I asked looking at myself and then went towards the body and the cover opened by the wind "that's- that's me. But I'm right here. Li, I'm right here. Liam" I said as I walked towards my bestfriend with tears down till my chin.

𝚙𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚎𝚗𝚝

"Who in the world would leave a cute little thing like you here?" klaus said looking at the child as he picked her up. He then spots a card with her in the basket so he took it and opened it.

 He then spots a card with her in the basket so he took it and opened it

Flora's pov:

This is some kind of celebrity rush. First my soul got collected be 'not' selena gomez to see 'not' taylor swift, she told me that I'd have water bending along with blood bending. I know, going all kitara right now. And then the next thing I know I'm a baby in a basket and it was all on a very very rainy night. Curse my sensitive baby sences. Now I'm picked up by joseph morgan who played klaus mikaelson from my favorite TV show. Is this heavan?

𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚍 𝚙𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗 𝚙𝚘𝚟:

Klaus was confused, is an understatement. He did not know who put the child here, in the middle of the street so he lifted the child from the basket and inspected the basket. Once he removed the soft silk sheet he saw flowers. Of all kinds. Lotus, sunflowers, tulips, roses, jasmin, marigold, lily and more "is this supposed to a sign?" he asked flora who was asleep with her head on his sholder. He sighed and vamp speed to his residence.

"brother, who is the child?" elijah asked looking at the sleeping baby-flora. Klaus didn't say anything just gave him the letter "the baby in the basket-" "would you please read read it in you're mind, elijah" klaus whisper yelled as flora stirred her head on his sholder. Elijah smiled to himself after reading the letter knowing that his brother is a step closer to redemption. He knew his brother already started caring for the little angle who looked no older that a month "when was she born?" elijah asked "she looks like a month old so sometime in june?" klaus whispered softly "so we pick a random date?" elijah asked and klaus nodded "how about june 22nd?" klaus suggested "sure" elijah said.

"did you really dump them in the ocean?" elijah asked "no. I did not, their safe and are far from father......what are we going to do about father? if he finds out about her, he'll use her against me, elijah" klaus asks with worry all writen on his face "we'll protect her, Niklaus. It's us against the world" elijah said (A/N if you get the reference I love you) as flora moved and puts a hand around his neck, making him smile at her  "what do you want to name her?" elijah asked "flora, because of the flowers in the basket. Rain, because it rained everywhere but on her" klaus said smiling at his daughter "flora rain mikaelson, suits well" elijah said smiling at the new father and daughter.

 Rain, because it rained everywhere but on her" klaus said smiling at his daughter "flora rain mikaelson, suits well" elijah said smiling at the new father and daughter

-K ♪♪