09

09 - revenge

Flora

after comforting stiles, Flora went to hunt down those stupid jocks that messed with her baby brother and best friend. 

She lured them into the coyote cave and then trapped them in a giant ice ball "it's funny isn't it?" Flora asked the coyote standing behind her. The coyote was startled when it knew that Flora knew it was there. 

Flora smiled and turned to the coyote "sorry that I had to put them in your cave but I couldn't put them anywhere else, but here you might get cold by the ice I'll warm it up" Flora said taking a deep breath and breathed out warm steam while putting a hand the ice ball.

she opened her eyes as soon as she felt the ice warm up "there now if you ever get cold you can always sleep near the ice and it'll warm you up" Flora said smiling as she slowly petted her.

"bye Malia, take care of yourself I'll visit you every time I'm here" Flora said as she got up from her spot.

"fake Flora, thank you for covering up my absence" Flora said at the fake flora she created with water and then turned it back to water and evaporated it. 

She then noticed that she got a missed call from her dad so she called back "dad, sorry I didn't answer the phone I had track practice" Flora said as soon as she heard her dad answer the phone.

"It's alright sweetheart, Mindy told me about it" Klaus said relived that she called him "so how is the mission you put yourself up to going?"  He asked. 

"It's going well, step one is on go right now and then it's time for step 2" Flora said "and what is step 2?" Klaus asked curious of what his daughter has been planning.

"now that I can't tell you yet. I may reveal it to you after you get here" Flora said "alright then, I'll leave you and your master plan alone now that only your aunt knows, see you soon and call me if anything happens" Klaus said.

"love you dad" Flora said "love you more, sweetheart" Klaus said as a small smile made it's way onto his face.

Flora sighed as she reached her apartment, knowing that in a week all her opportunities to grow an alliance with the save Elena gang would be out of the window.

She got some apple juice from the fridge and sipped on it as she thought of four entire shows plot. She then got all the notebooks filled with details of the tvd, the originals, legacies and teen wolf.

Shen went through all the details she wrote when she was 5. She then brought the notebook where she put what all she could do with her water abilities and then added her curious possibilities. She had yet to try theses abilities.

-> Possibility of lava bending?
-> Possibility of lighting bending?
-> mist traveling?

-> Possibility of lava bending?-> Possibility of lighting bending?-> mist traveling?

-K ♪♪