08

08 - operation - alliance with the Frankenstein gang

Flora

Step 1 for operation - allience with the Frankenstein gang, talk to the most stupid to danger at the same time is the main source of troubles AKA Elena Marie Gilbert. The doppleganger.

"Hi, I'm new here I kind of need something to do for the extra curricular I was wondering if you could help me out? I kind of need you to say yes to me and save me from that man-whore" I said to Elena subtly pointing towards Tyler lockwhore.

I could tell that Elena was slightly amused by Tyler's actions. Of course she would she's a whore herself "um, yea sure. I'm Elena" Elena introduced and put out her hand "Flora" I said and shook her hand.

I felt someone's eyes burning on the back of my head so I turned around to find caroline staring at me and Elena. I gave her a small smile and the bell rang.

Third person pov

After the school was completed flora joined the track team and headed to practice.

In another state Stiles was beat up by some jock and his other douche friends and he needed his other best friend a lot so he called her as tears streamed down his face.

As Flora was about to silent her phone she got a call from Stiles. She frowned as why he's calling her as he should be at lacrosse practice.

"Hello" Flora said but the got worried when she heard sniffles coming from his end "Stiles? What happened?" Flora asked but only sobs could answer her question.

She quickly vapour traveled to Stiles and then saw his state. He had a black eye with bruises covering his face arms and abdomen.

She quickly stoped the blood from bleeding and started healing him with water. During this Stiles didn't even realise what was happening around him. He was too hurt by the words he'd been called.

Once he felt soft hands wiping off his tears he opened his golden Hazel eyes eyes only to meet the peculiar blue eyes. He felt tears fall down from his eyes as he looked at the floor.

Flora's eyes softened at the site of her best friend crying and not being able to look at her. She lifted his chin and cupped his face "it's alright I'm here now" she said and hugged him.

Those five words were all he wanted to hear and the hug of his big-sister figure was all he needed he sobbed onto her shoulders and slowly fell asleep.

A/N: sorry that I didn't update soon. I needed to find ideas and my exams are like next week and tomorrow is Saturday.

-K ♪♪