Chapter 29 | Opposite Of A Strip Tease

Blake

Having to work with the girl I had under me all of last night was torture. Especially with the flirty looks she'd shoot my way when no one was looking at her. And I wasn't sure if her dress was shorter than normal or if my imagination was just making me see more of her thighs.

I mean, I already knew what all of her looked like, so there was nothing left to imagine. It was more so me remembering what she looked like under her dress that had my mind wandering.

Shit, if no one was coming in to claim their rooms, I'd take her on the desk she was currently working on. Surely my dad wouldn't mind if I locked the front doors for thirty minutes. I'd come up with a good enough excuse by the time he questioned us about the complaints.

"Blake," Nicole's voice snapped me out of my thoughts and I focused my full attention on her as she smiled in amusement. "Mind helping her up to the tenth floor?"

"Well, of course." I turned to the middle aged woman waiting patiently in front of the work desk. "Ma'am." I nodded as I bent down to pick up her luggage from the floor. As I carried it into the elevator with the owner in tow, I looked over my shoulder at Nicole to wink.

Rolling her eyes, she shoo'd me away with her hand as someone else walked into the building, taking her attention away from me before the elevator doors could even close. Taking my chance, I admired the way she smiled as she spoke. The loose curls that weren't tucked into her bun bouncing as she nodded at the man before typing into the computer.

"Girlfriend?" The lady questioned as she watched me lean to the side to look at Nicole until the very last second before the elevator doors connected in the middle, separating me from her.

Caught off guard with the question, I snapped my eyes down at her and shook my head. "Oh, no. She's not my girlfriend."

"Shame. Unrequited love?"

I nearly sputtered. What? "No, I don't love any woman besides my mom and sister."

"The way you were just looking at her says otherwise, young man." She smiled at me like a mother who was proud of her son. "No man looks at a woman like that no matter how beautiful she is if they aren't in love."

Was I really staring that hard? Geez, I had to get it together. Not like I could tell this lady that all I felt at the moment was a raging boner that I was trying hard to cover with her luggage.

Instead of replying further, I stepped out of the elevator as soon as the doors opened up again and was going to rush to drop off her luggage by her door, only to remember that I only knew the floor, not her room number. I was left having to wait for her to guide me to her room anyway. I could only hope she was done asking awkward questions.

But of course my luck was ass.

"Young love is so beautiful when you both try hard to make it work, so I hope you both want to make it work."

Only thing I want to work is between her legs, lady.

I did nothing but offer her a smile and a nod before setting her luggage down by the door she stopped in front of. Tucking my hands into the pockets of my pants, I walked back towards the elevator.