Chapter 3 | Cockblocking

Nicole

It's been two hours since I've been in the same room as him. The guy who had been getting on my nerves endlessly, with every chance he got. The guy who still didn't have a name in my eyes. Not that I cared. The guy who was undressing me with his eyes from across the room. Something he'd been doing nonstop. Probably even more than the annoying habit of calling me every single nickname that existed. To make matters worse, he was doing all this with a new girl beside him.

He was just that, though, annoying. His looks didn't help him enough for me to willingly want to be around him. I was just stuck in the same room as him, still found it hard to call it our room.

I looked between him and the girl before saying, "If you need the dorm, just please stay out of my side." I motioned to my side of the room as I made my way past them, pausing at the door. "Oh, and when you get the chance, mind unpacking your musty boxers to finally give them a wash? It's all I've been smelling since I arrived and I'd like to come back to a fresh space."

The girl turned to look at him, disgust written on her face. "Um, I think I hear my friends calling me..." she hastily excused herself before walking out of the room, thanking me for saving her on her way out the door.

I couldn't stop the smug smile that took over my expression, but it quickly fell when I saw Blake glaring daggers at me. "Did you purposely just cockblock me?"

"What? I would never." I feigned innocence as I walked over to my bed, letting myself fall back onto it. "You're the one who doesn't wash his boxers."

"I do wash my boxers," he got defensive. "It doesn't even smell in here."

"So used to the smell that you can no longer smell it? Mm, now that's just nasty. Hygiene is important, you know?" I kept taunting him, because I realized that it was actually quite fun. Not to mention easy. "I'd like to live in a room where I don't have to leave just so you can have sex. I don't want to sleep in a room that smells like musty boxers and sex. So from here on out, figure that out for yourself."

"My boxers aren't musty."

Is that really all he's worried about? "They will be if you keep up that lifestyle."

He rolled his eyes at me. "Now, you just sound like my sister."

"Well, she has a point."

He dropped himself on his bed with a huff and looked up at the ceiling, fixing his arms behind his head. "I use protection all the time, not that it's any of your business."

"What a responsible fella," I mused. "And don't worry, I'm only here because there weren't any female dorms left. But trust me, if any of them are ever available, I'm out of here. Then, you can do whatever you want with your time without me getting in your business."

"Oh, I don't mind you getting in my business if it involves my bed."

My cheeks flushed, and horror consumed me. What the actual hell, Nicole? Get it together. I quickly caught and composed myself. "Yeah, that's not happening."

He turned his head in my direction and winked. This time, I didn't react. Thankfully. "Maybe not today, but you will want it eventually, angel face."

I scoffed and laughed mockingly. "You're full of yourself, aren't you? And don't call me that."

"I call it confidence, sweet cheeks." he radiated pride as he grinned. "And why not? You do have the face of an angel."

"Just don't call me anything that isn't my name." I sighed. "I'm not into that."

"Are you into me? I can empty up a space for you, if you'd like. The girls ahead of you might get a little mad, but they don't bite... not too hard, anyway."