Chapter 21 | Party

Blake

The party was in full swing already and as usual, Patricia was late. Since she was the one bringing Nicole, she was also running late.

Nicole left our dorm after her shower to get ready in Patricia's room three hours ago. I was well aware that girls took long to make sure they looked pretty, even tho they naturally looked good already. Knowing my sister, though, they should be here within the next hour. Unless they decided to add extra steps to their routine now that there were two of them. I was hoping that wasn't the case.

Justus was already ten shots in and people were still going up to him to make him take more. The night wasn't going to end well for him at this point, but at least he was enjoying it while it was still fun.

Soon enough, he wasn't gonna have much fun and I was gonna be the one dealing with his drunk ass. For now, I was gonna drink my drinks at my own pace. None of us were gonna drive—we always slept here once the party was over—but I still needed to be somewhat sober to make sure they didn't choke on their vomit.

While I was at the bar getting my drink, an arm snaked around my waist and I lifted my arms and looked down to see Sabrina. One of my eyebrows lifted as she gave me a drunk smile, and I gently pushed her off me.

"Blaaake," she slurred, dropping her ass on one of the stools and folding forward to lean her head against my side. "Take me to your room."

Chuckling, I once again pushed her as gently as I could off me and laid her head on the table instead. She was drunk enough to let me, leaving her head where I left it.

"The rooms are locked for everyone, including me. It's a party, not a hookup spot." Not that I even wanted to take her up on her offer. Quite frankly, I didn't want to have sex tonight. Especially not with her. "You're gonna have to be disappointed tonight."

A loud whine left her lips as she turned her head to look at me, pouting her bright red lips at me. "But you haven't fucked me in months."

And I wasn't going to at all anymore. "There's plenty of guys that would gladly take you home with them, Sabrina. Go look for one."

Her hand reached out for me again and she tugged on my shirt. "I can make you feel good again."

The confidence was admirable. Because if I remembered correctly, I always did the work when we'd hook up. I never minded, but she had it all backwards.

Her manicured hand reached out for me again, this time aiming for my crotch. I stepped away before she could set her hand on my dick and stared at her as she tried to stand, stumbling onto another unsuspecting man that was walking by. He looked over at me in confusion and I threw my hands up as if I didn't know her.

Not wanting to be involved with her more than needed, I walked away without my drink. I found Justus amidst a crowd taking even more shots, and I shook my head at my best friend when he beamed at me.

"Blake!"

Recognizing the voice of my sister, I spun around to see her pushing through the crowd of dancing bodies, pulling what I assumed was Nicole behind her. I couldn't get a good view of her, only my sister. As usual, Patricia looked beautiful. Just as I suspected at the mall, she ended up going for one of the dresses she saw at the first store we walked into.

Once she reached me, she pulled me into a hug even though we saw each other a few hours ago and finally let me get a view of Nicole.

Although I wasn't the one who ended up paying for the dress that was hugging her body perfectly, I was proud of myself for making Patricia drag her along to go dress shopping. My sister picked out the perfect dress for her. It hugged her top half and ass, leaving room for her to walk thanks to the slit running down her left thigh.